Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

She didn’t say that in a print interview, but in her Apple Music / Beats Radio 1 interview with Zane Lowe on July 12, 2017!  

Jump to 4:16 :) 

Thanks! Elle was asking where I heard it. Now we know. Thanks so much. 

It's odd how little known that statement by Lana is. 

2 hours ago, Vertimus said:

It's odd how little known that statement by Lana is. 

Well… it‘s hard to remember it because of her statement in the same interview that Yosemite was too happy to be on LFL. This has attracted all the attention and will probably remain a mystery of Ms Del Rey forever and ever  :hide:

Why am i having a feeling that this LDR9 pre-pre-release is turning into another NFR situation? :bye:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Why am i having a feeling that this LDR9 pre-pre-release is turning into another NFR situation? :bye:

what happened in NFR situation? i wasn't here when that happened

58 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I feel like it's actually the opposite cause she talked about the album as a whole but we have no singles and not even a snippet :thumb2:

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Why are Lana stans such one track minds?

- track has guitars "OMG THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT'S STRAIGHT FROM ULTRAVIOLENCE!'

- track is not newly recorded by Lana 1 hour before vinyls are printed "OMG SHE'S SO LAZY I DON'T WANT ANOTHER MIXTAPE"

bc the gays and gorls are hungry and we want to be fed what we LIKE :willcut:

5 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

what, the impact of "soon"? 

"the album is done lil b but idk when it'll be out" teas

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

im in my delu era so im creating fake titles

the tracklist:

1. Playing God's Favorite

2. Baby's Breathe

3. In my Arms, Forever

4. Peach Fuzz

5. Nude beneath the Nebulas

6. Goddamn, You're Mine

7. Private Singer

8. Whiskey Nights, Quiet Mornings

9. To my Father

the first half being very Blue Banister-esque  and the second half more L4L witchy bad bitch adjacent 

Spoiler

ending of course with the obligatory Rob cameo 

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

8 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

what happened in NFR situation? i wasn't here when that happened

After dropping MAC and VB she shared the title of the album, 100 snippets of practically every song on the album, released HIADT in January 2019, and then went radio silent for 6-7 months except to talk about VBBOTG like 3 times. It seemed like she refused to even acknowledge the album after teasing it for months. Litcherally a nightmare. By the time the album was released she had shared at least a snippet of literally every song on the album. The COCC and BB pre-release eras were child’s play compared to NFR

whatarecoloris.jpg

Next Sunday, I’m going away for a week for a summer trip: Watch her announce something during that week. She did so during the HM era, with the first snippets for the title track while I was on a trip in California; she finally launched the NFR era with the release date, trailer, cover and tracklist while I was in Rome (with very little wifi). 

2 hours ago, shadesofyosemite said:

After dropping MAC and VB she shared the title of the album, 100 snippets of practically every song on the album, released HIADT in January 2019, and then went radio silent for 6-7 months except to talk about VBBOTG like 3 times. It seemed like she refused to even acknowledge the album after teasing it for months. Litcherally a nightmare. By the time the album was released she had shared at least a snippet of literally every song on the album. The COCC and BB pre-release eras were child’s play compared to NFR

And let’s not forget that in the interview when she shared the title, she said the album would be done by the beginning of that year, which made us believe that the 1000 snippets she was sharing in October meant the album was coming very soon :mj2:

28 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

-- Official Complaint --

This era is BORING 

I know she reads here so please give us a crumb

Thank YOU. 

agreed. dont tell us ur gonna release an album if u arent going to say ANYTHING about it :crai: just keep it to urself until ur ready to promote or release something

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

agreed. dont tell us ur gonna release an album if u arent going to say ANYTHING about it :crai: just keep it to urself until ur ready to promote or release something

31 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

-- Official Complaint --

This era is BORING 

I know she reads here so please give us a crumb

Thank YOU. 

While I agree this limbo part is boring, I still think it’s an improvement from the last two eras, at least to me: No BS dates, no title that could change, no snippet, not even a song title that could end up being scrapped. She is only revealing what is 💯 sure. Plus The photo spread from W Mag was gorgeous. This period of time is similar to when she revealed she was working on WHF, the day NFR was released: We knew at some point something would be coming, when she felt it would be done. Plus I still enjoy BB and Buddy’s RV weekly (but I understand that if BB let you down, someone could be very curious if the next album will be more satisfying).

our problem is that we kinda all jumped so hard when we saw W Mag, thinking the era had started. 

37 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

While I agree this limbo part is boring, I still think it’s an improvement from the last two eras, at least to me: No BS dates, no title that could change, no snippet, not even a song title that could end up being scrapped. She is only revealing what is 💯 sure. Plus The photo spread from W Mag was gorgeous. This period of time is similar to when she revealed she was working on WHF, the day NFR was released: We knew at some point something would be coming, when she felt it would be done. Plus I still enjoy BB and Buddy’s RV weekly (but I understand that if BB let you down, someone could be very curious if the next album will be more satisfying).

our problem is that we kinda all jumped so hard when we saw W Mag, thinking the era had started. 

yes i think im in a spot where i didn’t really enjoy bb n was so excited to hear that something new was coming that now im pretty bored n over it :noparty: lol but of course the minute we get news i’ll be freaking out

i wish lana could have an era of a quick, normal release that takes 3-5 months or something like that. that’d be a dream. but we all know she’s not capable of that :toofunny:

42 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Well said my dear. I want to add that the need for the era started with the speculation when fans said that they were told in the artist of the decade awards that Lana is making something better than bb, so that’s when the hype began

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Im not necessarily starving for a new album lol she just dropped twice last year. I didn’t really like those albums but I’ll be ok if I have to wait another year or so lol 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

11 minutes ago, Ultradealerence said:

Well said my dear. I want to add that the need for the era started with the speculation when fans said that they were told in the artist of the decade awards that Lana is making something better than bb, so that’s when the hype began

So true! The DNC jacket also made us think the album could be coming soon. I also began thinking an album was upon us when I saw a small Twitter circle saying they had heard some new songs (probably other songs she submitted for Euphoria that didn’t get picked up, if what Honeymoon said on IG is true). I’m glad though that she didn’t tease anything yet. I lose all control and patience when snippets are posted.