Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

51 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm fighting the urge to search for clues on her post cause she never does that and the caption is literally what the picture is, the last minutes of daylight :icant:

But delusion is a dangerous thing for a Lana stan like me to have - but I have it

that was a hint for Meet Her At The Pale Moonlight :brows:

At least we can 'kind of' expect LDR9 to be a project she's spent a lot of thought and time on, and given few clues about, which, all in all, I think will turn out to be a good thing. 

I liked COCC and BB a great deal, but BB felt a bit rushed to me due to the inclusion of the leaked tracks, which make me think of it more as an EP.  

Hey Blue Baby

Theres A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard

Watercolor Eyes

Talking Like An Answering Machine

Rockefeller Epicenter

Fingertips

Prettiest Girl In Country Music

Rock Candy Sweet

I Must Be Stupid For Feeling So Happy

Summertime

Buddy’s Rendezvous

:oprah4:

45 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

chuck filmed lana’s mv magnum opus in italy to the tune of the lead single everyone watch out it’ll be ultraviolence mv x honeymoon x chuck’s pawn shop blues mv x tropico

I think the picture she uploaded of Lana yesterday was from the Italy trip too :oic3:

I hope they actually recorded some footage there even if it's just for an album trailer (+ the GKIT video making an appearance somehow)

giphy.gif

the photo she posted instantly reminded me of the NFR era when she posted random pics around LA from her drives… very nostalgic for that time & her sitting in traffic with her thoughts writing about the sea of red tail lights being beautiful & her lover being annoyed… 

her pic is hinting that she’s brewing thoughts/lyrics for the new album as the day descends she comes alive again ;)

Lana's Instagram usually reflects the aesthetics for the upcoming era, so if her Honeymoon posts are any indication of that, I'm excited :hype: I've also been hoping the Italy trip would inspire elements of LDR9

imageproxy.jpg

Another quick little bingo (lyric edition):

1. Jim/Bill takes her down somewhere 

2. Not being a candle in the wind

3. Being either wild or crazy (bonus points if she's both)

4. Something being sweet like rock candy

5. Being spun around

6. Referencing the color blue in her no colors era

7. References to famous painters

8. Her karmic lineage

9. Leaving her current city/state to go to another

10. Her imaginary kids/maternity related lyrics

giphy.gif

Last Minute of Daylight sounds like a beautiful title track,

until i realised it was Lana that we've been talking about, she's not Taylor Swift, that caption was probably from her iphone notes saved captions for ig.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing