Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

16 minutes ago, Marius said:

Help :oprah4: Summertime Sandness with 717k streams on Spotify yesterday:hottie:

her main pop girlie era… LDR9 would ate rn :angie:

I just know Interscope headquarters are a mess right now... they are probably trying to make her release something a bit more commercial while she just pitched her 7 minute acapella lead single with the words fuck, bitch and slut in the title 

Spoiler

A serve I must say

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Marius said:

Help :oprah4: Summertime Sandness with 717k streams on Spotify yesterday:hottie:

The whole album had its biggest steaming day ever yesterday. I really hope she is coming soon with the lead. 

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I just know Interscope headquarters are a mess right now... they are probably trying to make her release something a bit more commercial while she just pitched her 7 minute acapella lead single with the words fuck, bitch and slut in the title 

Reveal hidden contents

A serve I must say

they said "lana maybe you could do a summer upbeat song" and then she said "ok what about this track called sculptural vase below the chimney, with my dad on the piano as i do my one take automatic singing performance with intentional voice cracks and pitching mistakes"

5 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

they said "lana maybe you could do a summer upbeat song" and then she said "ok what about this track called sculptural vase below the chimney, with my dad on the piano as i do my one take automatic singing performance with intentional voice cracks and pitching mistakes"

Damn idk it sounds like they should listen to Lana.

2 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

sounds like it could be a serve if it has that middle of the night with no lights besides a fireplace & sketchy infomercials playing from the television speakers type of ambiance

WGe8ynS.gif

2 hours ago, Marius said:

Imagine if she re-released AKA now. She would rule the charts.

interscope is begging her for a hot girl summer moment but shes giving them mixtapes of her scatting to old country songs with nikki lane

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

My cousin works at Interscope and gave me the following insider tea about LDR9:

- Album title (as of now) is “Death Never Comes”. “Burden of Fame” is an alternate title that the execs are really liking right now.

- The album is described as “unfiltered and unflattering”. Very experimental and dramatic while being piano-based. Being compared to Fiona Apple’s The Idler Wheel.

- She will incorporate spoken word poems from “Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution” into the album as interludes. She intended on giving it the VBBOTG treatment but changed her mind last minute.

- Album opener is titled “Change Everything”. Album closer is a poem from BTIG “My Father Told Me If I Went Slowly, I’d Be Safe - But He Was Wrong” delivered as beat poetry.

- Track 7 is called “Leather Leotard” and is definitely the Dealer of the album. A jazzy, screamer that sounds pretty much improvised, think Rhianna’s Higher.

-  She will shadow drop two singles Sep 2. “Brokeback Bareback” and “Prosecco and Peaches”. The second was recorded very recently and sounds like Black Bathing Suit mixed with Cruel World. 

- unreleased tracks being considered: Pawn Shop Blues, Noir, Serene Queen,  and Valley of the Dolls.

- One of the tracks includes snippets of voice memos she’s been recording of herself sleep-talking. Being played throughout the song in a similar fashion to Adele’s My Little Love.

- She caught some flack for ad-libbing “Fuck Marina” in one of the tracks. Expect chaotic energy coming from every song.

4 minutes ago, DealerBitch said:

- Album title (as of now) is “Death Never Comes”. “Burden of Fame” is an alternate title that the execs are really liking right now.

- The album is described as “unfiltered and unflattering”. Very experimental and dramatic while being piano-based. Being compared to Fiona Apple’s The Idler Wheel.

- She will incorporate spoken word poems from “Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution” into the album as interludes. She intended on giving it the VBBOTG treatment but changed her mind last minute.

- Album opener is titled “Change Everything”. Album closer is a poem from BTIG “My Father Told Me If I Went Slowly, I’d Be Safe - But He Was Wrong” delivered as beat poetry.

- Track 7 is called “Leather Leotard” and is definitely the Dealer of the album. A jazzy, screamer that sounds pretty much improvised, think Rhianna’s Higher.

-  She will shadow drop two singles Sep 2. “Brokeback Bareback” and “Prosecco and Peaches”. The second was recorded very recently and sounds like Black Bathing Suit mixed with Cruel World. 

- unreleased tracks being considered: Pawn Shop Blues, Noir, Serene Queen,  and Valley of the Dolls.

- One of the tracks includes snippets of voice memos she’s been recording of herself sleep-talking. Being played throughout the song in a similar fashion to Adele’s My Little Love.

- She caught some flack for ad-libbing “Fuck Marina” in one of the tracks. Expect chaotic energy coming from every song.

:clapback::gurl: I love it, don’t stop. What does “shadow drop” mean? :lolliney:

Tumblr

5 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

:clapback::gurl: I love it, don’t stop. What does “shadow drop” mean? :lolliney:

It means she won't announce them until they're out on streaming platforms :)

19 minutes ago, DealerBitch said:

All of this actually sounds very believable

21 minutes ago, DealerBitch said:

@DragonWhore can you confirm any of this? :w8ing:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

21 minutes ago, DealerBitch said:

I don’t even know if this is a lie or just delusion but I love it :godlaugh:

24 minutes ago, DealerBitch said:

i was believing it until the last one 💀

…. anyways i hope its real :hottie: the idea of spoken work interludes (like burnt norton) sounds like heaven to me

24 minutes ago, DealerBitch said:

oh, fuck off 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.