Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

31 minutes ago, DealerBitch said:

My cousin works at Interscope and gave me the following insider tea about LDR9:

- Album title (as of now) is “Death Never Comes”. “Burden of Fame” is an alternate title that the execs are really liking right now.

- The album is described as “unfiltered and unflattering”. Very experimental and dramatic while being piano-based. Being compared to Fiona Apple’s The Idler Wheel.

- She will incorporate spoken word poems from “Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution” into the album as interludes. She intended on giving it the VBBOTG treatment but changed her mind last minute.

- Album opener is titled “Change Everything”. Album closer is a poem from BTIG “My Father Told Me If I Went Slowly, I’d Be Safe - But He Was Wrong” delivered as beat poetry.

- Track 7 is called “Leather Leotard” and is definitely the Dealer of the album. A jazzy, screamer that sounds pretty much improvised, think Rhianna’s Higher.

-  She will shadow drop two singles Sep 2. “Brokeback Bareback” and “Prosecco and Peaches”. The second was recorded very recently and sounds like Black Bathing Suit mixed with Cruel World. 

- unreleased tracks being considered: Pawn Shop Blues, Noir, Serene Queen,  and Valley of the Dolls.

- One of the tracks includes snippets of voice memos she’s been recording of herself sleep-talking. Being played throughout the song in a similar fashion to Adele’s My Little Love.

- She caught some flack for ad-libbing “Fuck Marina” in one of the tracks. Expect chaotic energy coming from every song.

Yeah, until the Marina thing it seemed somewhat believable. Also, all these song names starting with the same letters, I.e. leopard leotard, Prosecco and peaches…. I don’t see her making all the song titles like that. But it’s fun to live in some delusion I suppose :flop:

All those unreleased considered songs are great though :mj2:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

7 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i wanted to be delusional n believe some of that but in no world would lana have a somg called brokeback bareback or leopard leotard :smile3:

this right here. we can only be delusional so much, but if there actually does exist a song called brokeback bareback that'll be the gay anthem of the century :whatever2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

LMAO the way y'all believe this shit when there's literally a song called "Brokeback Bareback" :awkney2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

32 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Manifesting dark grunge trip hop surf rock lush grandiose drugs sex black and white psychedelic screaming wailing reverb REVERB REVERB scatting Billie Holiday Nina Simone guitar solos palm trees beaches depression angst melodrama melancholy vibes 

you had me then you lost me then you had me again 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

37 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Manifesting dark grunge trip hop surf rock lush grandiose drugs sex black and white psychedelic screaming wailing reverb REVERB REVERB scatting Billie Holiday Nina Simone guitar solos palm trees beaches depression angst melodrama melancholy vibes 

that ain't happening with the people currently involved, but manifesting is fun :oprah3:

1 hour ago, DealerBitch said:

- unreleased tracks being considered: Pawn Shop Blues, Noir, Serene Queen,  and Valley of the Dolls.

now y'all know damn well that women is not releasing Noir now or fucking ever

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

1 hour ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Manifesting brite lites vibes but grown up

i look for you in traffic

i'm driving and i'm vaping

i gave you everything

i gave you everything

give me the stop lights

give me the stop lights

yeah

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, DealerBitch said:

- Album title (as of now) is “Death Never Comes”. “Burden of Fame” is an alternate title that the execs are really liking right now.

- The album is described as “unfiltered and unflattering”. Very experimental and dramatic while being piano-based. Being compared to Fiona Apple’s The Idler Wheel.

- She will incorporate spoken word poems from “Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution” into the album as interludes. She intended on giving it the VBBOTG treatment but changed her mind last minute.

- Album opener is titled “Change Everything”. Album closer is a poem from BTIG “My Father Told Me If I Went Slowly, I’d Be Safe - But He Was Wrong” delivered as beat poetry.

- Track 7 is called “Leather Leotard” and is definitely the Dealer of the album. A jazzy, screamer that sounds pretty much improvised, think Rhianna’s Higher.

-  She will shadow drop two singles Sep 2. “Brokeback Bareback” and “Prosecco and Peaches”. The second was recorded very recently and sounds like Black Bathing Suit mixed with Cruel World. 

- One of the tracks includes snippets of voice memos she’s been recording of herself sleep-talking. Being played throughout the song in a similar fashion to Adele’s My Little Love.

- She caught some flack for ad-libbing “Fuck Marina” in one of the tracks. Expect chaotic energy coming from every song.

the titles are definitely fake but honestly this sound description is really not far from what i think she'll do based on the interviews

- Album title (as of now) is “Daddy’s No Carnivore”. “Diseased New California” is an alternate title that the execs are really liking right now.

- The album is described as “pussy in a can”. Very experimental and bombastic with a floral twist. Being compared to Charli XCX’s Vroom Vroom EP.

- She will incorporate trap remixes of her old discography as interludes. Songs currently being considered include remixes of Pin Up Galore, Jesus is My Boyfriend, and Scarface.

- Album opener is titled “Roll Me Round”. Album closer is a 10 minute recording of Lana and friends & family doing various kinds of ASMR set to dissonant plucked guitar played by Jack Antonoff. 

- Track 3 is called “Hit Me From Behind” (previously “Fuck Me From Behind”) and is definitely the Dealer of the album. A jazzy, beachy screamer that comes from the heart, sampling “Maha Maha” and “Wayamaya”. 

- One of the tracks includes snippets of voice memos she recorded of herself talking to her cats while her phone spun in the dryer after she accidentally dropped it in.

- She caught some flack for ad-libbing “Fuck Stefani Germanotta” in multiple tracks. Expect chaotic energy coming from every song.

sUcVobB.png