Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

20 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

My cousin works at Interscope and gave me the following insider tea about LDR9:

- Album title (as of now) is “Daddy’s No Carnivore”. “Diseased New California” is an alternate title that the execs are really liking right now.

- The album is described as “pussy in a can”. Very experimental and bombastic with a floral twist. Being compared to Charli XCX’s Vroom Vroom EP.

- She will incorporate trap remixes of her old discography as interludes. Songs currently being considered include remixes of Pin Up Galore, Jesus is My Boyfriend, and Scarface.

- Album opener is titled “Roll Me Round”. Album closer is a 10 minute recording of Lana and friends & family doing various kinds of ASMR set to dissonant plucked guitar played by Jack Antonoff. 

- Track 3 is called “Hit Me From Behind” (previously “Fuck Me From Behind”) and is definitely the Dealer of the album. A jazzy, beachy screamer that comes from the heart, sampling “Maha Maha” and “Wayamaya”. 

- One of the tracks includes snippets of voice memos she recorded of herself talking to her cats while her phone spun in the dryer after she accidentally dropped it in.

- She caught some flack for ad-libbing “Fuck Stefani Germanotta” in multiple tracks. Expect chaotic energy coming from every song.

ok but if she served “pussy in a can” and came out with something like vroom vroom I would be EATING IT UPPPPPPPPP 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

lustforlife is calling from beyond the grave & he’s revealing some totally legitimate information about ldr9

- the current title for the album is “the nasty-ass lasagna i ate in lake placid - and other stories i’ve never told”

- the title track is 19 minutes long, & as it seems, she talks about her experiences growing up in lake placid, some of these stories detail getting diarrhea from eating some suspicious lasagna, babysitting a relative’s new baby & getting pooped on, starting a food fight during lunch in middle school, which resulted in her getting suspended for two months, as well as her friend’s strange habit of eating worms off of the wet & cold street, which she recalls in graphic detail

- the sonic influences of this album are broad & eclectic, ranging from piano flops™ produced by jack antonoff & robert grant, redneck hillbilly country, which is a tongue-in-cheek response to all of those who bullied & made fun of nikki lane for literally existing, extremely loud & obnoxious 2011-style electro-pop which samples gangnam style & fergalicious, & what can only be described as a mixture between the sounds of thrash metal, acoustic jingles which sound like they were made specifically for target commercials, & gwen stefani

- collaborations include nikki lane, kanye west, bob dylan, kamala harris, spongebob squarepants, & nikki blonsky (from the movie hairspray!)

- she will cover 1 track, she is doing a cover of sandy cheeks’ “texas song”

- she is highly experimental with this album, she sampled the sound of somebody chewing tobacco dip as percussion, & the sound of a wal-mart toliet leaking as a synth

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the title track is 19 minutes long, & as it seems, she talks about her experiences growing up in lake placid

her friend’s strange habit of eating worms off of the wet & cold street, which she recalls in graphic detail

claiming the title track :whine:

sUcVobB.png

well ya know what i'm exhausted so let me tiredly manifest 66QRntz.gif
album trailer 
17 tracks no interludes 
one bomb ass hypersensationalist looking alt cover
it'll sound like nite time heat feat because of you and hollywood vibes n sound 
at least one trippy ass instrumental 
one track that's real sensual and raunchy but in a refined way that only sexy ppl will recognize and vibe to 
one where's she's moaning in an artful way, and another where she uses that real dark tone from summertime 
a look that's super high fashion camp meets shamelessly sexy 

and an mv where jack's being overpowered x8SyS6A.gif

well there u have it folks may the universe look at my requests fondly and w a playful chuckle rtCoWpr.gif

UV/Honeymoon

4 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

there's no album 

It's @DragonWhore not @House of Balloons 

Spoiler

still luv u babe :kiss2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

overall aesthetic's btwn rural rustic and hollywood grandeur that's such a wide expanse btwn the 2. but the vibes have been great so far. reminds me of the duality of tropico and i know the bridge photo was already taken so maybe a photoshoot near it could be made part of the cover/ alt DsheJNr.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I just had a dream that the album would be called "Kill The Vultures, Feed the Culture" - one of my made-up album titles :oprah:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

My friend is associated with Interscope and they (i'm not gonna reveal them identify) said that album cover is made in PicsArt. Lana is dressed as a latex witch and she's sitting on broom with face like she's cumming. You know that means album is bunch of collection of PC songs.

10 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

My friend is associated with Interscope and they (i'm not gonna reveal them identify) said that album cover is made in PicsArt. Lana is dressed as a latex witch and she's sitting on broom with face like she's cumming. You know that means album is bunch of collection of PC songs.

PC as in music or as in demi lovato?

It's possible she DID say, 'Fuck Marina,' but in a context which would make sense and not be insulting in the least. It's easy to take a few words from several of her songs and make them 'offensive' out of context. 

Like what if the full lyric or ad lib was "Fuck, Marina, you're the best, baby" or "[What the] Fuck? Marina? She's the hottest girl around," etc. etc. 

1 hour ago, Vertimus said:

It's possible she DID say, 'Fuck Marina,' but in a context which would make sense and not be insulting in the least. It's easy to take a few words from several of her songs and make them 'offensive' out of context. 

Like what if the full lyric or ad lib was "Fuck, Marina, you're the best, baby" or "[What the] Fuck? Marina? She's the hottest girl around," etc. etc. 

or it's "fuck Marina fuckkk, yes, fuck, fuck me Marina fuck me"