Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, jamesss said:

guys is there any new like official news on the album i literally cannot read through this thread omg :fabcat: 

ldr9 is a hoax. a lanaboard cryptid. 

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

I had yet another dream about LDR9. This time I was disguising as a security guard to get into the studio and steal the album, but when I was running away I got caught and beaten up :hide: 

By the way, the album sounded really good and for some reason it had Young & Beautiful, so maybe re-release confirmed :et: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

I had yet another dream about LDR9. This time I was disguising as a security guard to get into the studio and steal the album, but when I was running away I got caught and beaten up :hide: 

By the way, the album sounded really good and for some reason it had Young & Beautiful, so maybe re-release confirmed :et: 

what did it look like 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

All the songs in LDR9 tracklist right now:

"Okay who is Young And Beautiful? show yourself"

7VtUTwA.png

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

48 minutes ago, jamesss said:

what did it look like 

It was a plain white disk with the title written in blue :et: 

Can't remember what it was called, tho. I also a remember a glimpse of the cover, Lana was wearing something similar to the west coast outfit and it was all in black and white but can't remember anything else, sadly... :smokes3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

20 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

we need more reliable information about ldr9 plss  im starvingggg:scream:

At the moment, the only thing I’d want to know (whether from insiders or her team) is if the album is done or not. This would be the best info to help us as of when to expect things. ( I know it’s Lana we’re talking about and she could think she was done with the album three times before it’s the actual end, but still…)