Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

21 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

they don’t rlly know anything about future projects just unreleased songs so take it w a grain of salt

well the question was when do you THINK so I guess they just made their own assumptions ;)

this thread is like. it's a tumbleweed. 
i don't wanna be guessing until release or however everything starts showing up so to combat the slow of this thread I'd like to express.

personally, for me, 
a video snippet. made possibly horror style, very short, glimpse in feel. 
a single announcement/ ig post about the single. 
share the snippets. i love the hype it brings. 

have the record announced a month/ two or so later via album trailer. 
some music videos sprinkled thru-out the year. 
live studio performance vids regardless of whether or not she'll be performing live. 
a magazine/ article interview. 

this'll include the artwork, singles. and hopefully more photoshoots and interviews. 

we've got a string of collabs she's made w a tv show, 
a feature, and since that time i forget the other but. 

ultimately i do hope she gives us a little bit more excitement for this upcoming work. 
no pity cus that's annoying, but it's kinda sad how dry the thread's been, and past album cycles she'd literally just drop and go, 
so i hope we at least have a good period of time where she's excited to lead and share her stuff, even if things might leak etc. 
a more engaging era, if even again, personally, that means live performance vids in the studio. 

i'd love for her to have a great rollout when she announces with the era works: music videos, live performance slots on shows interviews and more film collabs, but. 
we haven't seen much of anything regarding her own stuff and just gauging from past cycles, and we dk what goes on past, so i hope when it starts, she'll make a bit more of an effort, if at least for the fans that still do want to experience the era with her. 

that's my personal request for the album. 
more idea feels/ era inspirations when things get started. 

but atm, this thread's incredibly boring w nothing going on to go by so bye Mk4qFwx.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I hope it’s an album about football ( that’s soccer you american pansies). I heard she supports Manchester so there’s that.. her new boyfriend definitely looks like he follows the hreatest sport on earth other than rugby. I hope this comes thru the record. It’s a masc dom top kind of gay record. The twink bottoms have had their share and it’s daddys turn

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

27 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Unpopular opinion but I’m fine waiting for LDR9 news if it means we get more pictures of our hot LB members in the Pictures of You thread in the meantime :true:

We are going to create an environment that is So Attractive 

43 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

I hope it’s an album about football ( that’s soccer you american pansies). I heard she supports Manchester so there’s that.. her new boyfriend definitely looks like he follows the hreatest sport on earth other than rugby. I hope this comes thru the record. It’s a masc dom top kind of gay record. The twink bottoms have had their share and it’s daddys turn

If then she should sing about women's soccer, it's so underrated ...

On 7/23/2022 at 5:53 PM, JFKs Fine China said:

I wouldn’t mind this. I’ve been longing for a summer album and would actually prefer this over a winter 2022 or January / February 2023 release. 

I would, however, enjoy BTIG in the meantime to hold us over :creepna3:

I agree :oprah3: I just prefer spring/summer albums in general and Lana is just such a summer artist imo (both thematically and when she releases her albums-wise). I see all her albums other than BB summery and I hope she keeps it that way. I always associate her music with hot sunny afternoons, pink sunsets, and humid nights and I love it 

sgopYhV.gif

Not Not Real LDR9 Tracklist

01: Plastic Bag Lavish

02: Pawn Shop Blues

03: Tiger Queen

04: Fordham Road

05: Ice Cold Sober

06: Dreary Eyes

07: Pin Up Galore

08: Mother, You Shouldn’t Have

09: Lilac Rain

10: Alaska Hawaii  Kawaii

11: If I Jumped Off A Bridge Would You Swim With Me In The Water

12: Brother ( Let The Madness Take You)

13: Forgotten Meanings

14: Mississippi South (Ray Raise Me Up)

Okay. I know in the w magazine interview she says her creative process is different from writing poems and music, BUT, the way she describes automatic singing on this upcoming project makes me wonder. As someone who also writes poetry, especially when I’m angry, I find the words just come to my mind. I’m not saying lana and I are in synch lol, but I do wonder how raw and real this album is going to be and if it’s going to resemble poetry more than a strong structure. I’m really getting dark unapologetic vibes, like even the few lines she teased, like wow. I think we’re about to get raw and diaristic from Lana in a different way. 

On 7/22/2022 at 1:38 AM, jamesss said:

as far as your eye can see,

my reputation in retrospect; so serene, 

i can’t help but think, that this is all i’ll ever be, 

a woman who just wants to smoke and get high by the sea.

I need a 4/20 song again PLEASEEE

Have I attempted to manifest Melanie Martinez, Allie X, and Marina on this pre-pre-release thread yet? If not: I demand collaborations with them. I don't care about anything else as long as I get that.

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, baddisease said:

Have I attempted to manifest Melanie Martinez, Allie X, and Marina on this pre-pre-release thread yet? If not: I demand collaborations with them. I don't care about anything else as long as I get that.

I think we should manifest the opposite of that

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b8hfu5tqyt2ejiwjfxc