Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:
  Hide contents

LDR9 Info:

Here is what I know so far about the album, I thought a little update would be nice since it doesn't look like you get one soon unless she changes her mind

DNC was in the first batch of songs that got mastered & sorry I have to spill about it bc it's weird, spooky, contains surf guitar & drums, cello/violins, flutes, Beautiful intro piano & interesting vocal layers with deeper & higher vocals. A really unique song, a shame if she scraps it but for now it looks good

- There was a first batch of 3 songs which got mastered back in March, a second one in May with 7 songs & a third one in June with only 2 songs (12 songs so far, my guess is that the album is most likely not finished yet)

There is only one NEWLY recorded Jack song SO FAR but she was with him in the studio in April so she probably waits till his 20 day Tour break in August to finish the other songs with him, Probably the 808 ones, the magic moment is the one that is finished & mastered I think and it's GOOD

- There is a song called " When The Stars Align", it's a midtempo song & her most boppish song in years. It's about having a great time, it mentions the kindness of strangers, amazing ppl she met in her life & probably got partly inspired by her dancing with a fan in Italy

- The Plastic Bag song is six minutes long and contains orchestra, oboe, harp,guitar, piano,spacey synths. There is percussion on the bridge as well. It contains some BBS vocals too but the bridge contains surprisingly very sensual vibes that reminded me a bit of Stargirl, it's eventually the title track so I won't spill the title

-Waist Deep In Icy Waves was more than a caption & it's my favourite so far, it Fuzz was most likely only a caption - 1 unreleased one (won dna neht ouy

reminds me a bit of Swan Song. Peach

devol;) by Antojacknfroffouttake

-No collabs so far

- There is reverb on her voice but they didn't used the voice memos as the main vocal but sometimes it sounds like they used the voice memo as background vocals

- Rick is kinda back, he did some

additional production on a few songs 

Yes To Heaven rework: -YTH got reworked once again but it

seems like it got scrapped (surprise) - according to a source it got scrapped, put on the album (LDR9) again & got scrapped again, so it could be she changes her mind again & puts it on the album

- Red Dress got replaced with sth else, she really wanted to come through with the

album having no colors - She changed the bridge & made the

bridge longer

- It has a 40 second long outro with

violins, piano & spacey sound effects

- The first half is sonically very similiar to the Honeymoon Version

- the bridge is a bit out of place on first listen bc there are e- guitars & acoustic

guitars coming in but it slaps - Overall a bit messy but the song is ten

times more interesting now & more than 4 minutes long 

She didn't lie, the album has alot of orchestra, there is piano too but it's more in the background now except for one or two songs

-There is a song about her dead grandmother, it's very heartbreaking & one of her saddest songs. It's seems very personal so I don't know if she scraps it. She mentions her dead cousin in this song too

- Overall this album is very atmospheric, it has spacey vibes but also cold oceanic vibes. But it's a bit weird too but in a good way.

-She mentions only black & white on the album

- There are few angry, raw unfiltered songs as well

- I have access to the songs that get mastered, I couldn't stop spilling bc this album is truly special so far & I needed to share it. I can't wait for you to hear the album whenever it will be finished. It's shaping up to be a top 3 album. Love C <3

:lmaoney:

...sure. :tea:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

i don’t rlly believe it because they always use lana’s insta captions as song titles like she isn’t taylor swift. i don’t think ‘peach’ and ‘stars align’ were hints and it was just lana being poeticc i guess :stareney2: 

I wonder if any insiders can confirm or deny any of this..

Spoiler

I simultaneously don’t believe and believe this. There’s some elements that are definitely believable but it’s too good to be true lol

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

37 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

LDR9 Info:

Here is what I know so far about the album, I thought a little update would be nice since it doesn't look like you get one soon unless she changes her mind

DNC was in the first batch of songs that got mastered & sorry I have to spill about it bc it's weird, spooky, contains surf guitar & drums, cello/violins, flutes, Beautiful intro piano & interesting vocal layers with deeper & higher vocals. A really unique song, a shame if she scraps it but for now it looks good

- There was a first batch of 3 songs which got mastered back in March, a second one in May with 7 songs & a third one in June with only 2 songs (12 songs so far, my guess is that the album is most likely not finished yet)

There is only one NEWLY recorded Jack song SO FAR but she was with him in the studio in April so she probably waits till his 20 day Tour break in August to finish the other songs with him, Probably the 808 ones, the magic moment is the one that is finished & mastered I think and it's GOOD

- There is a song called " When The Stars Align", it's a midtempo song & her most boppish song in years. It's about having a great time, it mentions the kindness of strangers, amazing ppl she met in her life & probably got partly inspired by her dancing with a fan in Italy

- The Plastic Bag song is six minutes long and contains orchestra, oboe, harp,guitar, piano,spacey synths. There is percussion on the bridge as well. It contains some BBS vocals too but the bridge contains surprisingly very sensual vibes that reminded me a bit of Stargirl, it's eventually the title track so I won't spill the title

-Waist Deep In Icy Waves was more than a caption & it's my favourite so far, it Fuzz was most likely only a caption - 1 unreleased one (won dna neht ouy

-No collabs so far

- There is reverb on her voice but they didn't used the voice memos as the main vocal but sometimes it sounds like they used the voice memo as background vocals

seems like it got scrapped (surprise) - according to a source it got scrapped, put on the album (LDR9) again & got scrapped again, so it could be she changes her mind again & puts it on the album

- Red Dress got replaced with sth else, she really wanted to come through with the

bridge longer

- the bridge is a bit out of place on first listen bc there are e- guitars & acoustic

She didn't lie, the album has alot of orchestra, there is piano too but it's more in the background now except for one or two songs

-There is a song about her dead grandmother, it's very heartbreaking & one of her saddest songs. It's seems very personal so I don't know if she scraps it. She mentions her dead cousin in this song too

- Overall this album is very atmospheric, it has spacey vibes but also cold oceanic vibes. But it's a bit weird too but in a good way.

- I have access to the songs that get mastered, I couldn't stop spilling bc this album is truly special so far & I needed to share it. I can't wait for you to hear the album whenever it will be finished. It's shaping up to be a top 3 album. Love C <3

:eartha2: :eartha:

Thanks!

Ouf, it sounds too good to be true. If only half of this is true, this would be an incredible album. I gotta give them credit for the number of songs recorded in each session. But the part about Yes to Heaven makes it unbelievable. Isn’t it a new tradition now, when someone heard what she’s done so far and spills the tea, it’s always « top 3 album » material for sure?

Spoiler
19 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

The Plastic Bag song is six minutes long and contains orchestra, oboe, harp,guitar, piano,spacey synths. There is percussion on the bridge as well. It contains some BBS vocals too but the bridge contains surprisingly very sensual vibes that reminded me a bit of Stargirl, it's eventually the title track so I won't spill the title

Lana's Fiona Apple Paper Bag era incoming :understand: 

In all seriousness, though, in regards to all the info I'm not really sure if I believe it. However, I do have full faith that LDR9 is gonna be a really good album. I just feel it for some reason

imageproxy.jpg

imo i think that lana has finished the album, or has at least finished the writing process.  she had the concept of white hot for we before nfr was released, and we know that chemtrails was finished in 2020 but she had to wait for the vinyl to get pressed. i think she also released blue banisters because while waiting for the chemtrails vinyls to get pressed she wrote some songs and wanted to put them out asap that’s why she came with rock candy sweet because she was so rushed to put them out. we also know that she’s written around 3 albums worth of songs with jack during the nfr era, and most of those were used in cotcc. and i’m certain that she wrote many other songs between 2018-2022. she also always has the concept for the next album ready before she finishes this one (and the dnc jacket may or may not confirm it with this album.) she’s has 1 year since around july-august to start writing material for this album, and i think the process for her to make an album takes 1 year or less, nfr was finished around march of 2019, and she started working with jack in 2018. as i said before she announced the name of white hot forever in august 2019 and said that she’s written parts of it so she’s had a year to start the album and judging by her usual patterns she should be done around now or soon

this probably makes no sense since i’m half asleep and it’s 3am

On 7/26/2022 at 11:35 AM, plastiscguy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

LDR9 Info:

-No collabs so far

bridge longer

Wheelchair-Wig.gif

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

LDR9 Info:

-No collabs so far

bridge longer

If this is true you deserve an award for telling us. If these be lies, you shall be banished

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

24 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Inquiries To The Working Class COMING :oprah4:

Responses of the Third Feminist Wave for the Bolshevik Elite :oprah4:

12 minutes ago, Ultradealerence said:

whenever there’s a deep dryness here, somehow a d*bree post will pop up. like whom of you is sis?

@lustforlife‘s second account :tea:

2 hours ago, plastiscguy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

LDR9 Info:

-No collabs so far

bridge longer

Probably fake but she should use this as a guide when making the record lol

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Isn’t it a new tradition now, when someone heard what she’s done so far and spills the tea, it’s always « top 3 album » material for sure?

well that’s also what the fans say each time an album is out so

I chose to believe it! If it’s fake then great job to the insider cause it’s really thought through (liked the part about the grandma and the cousin), but lana can always change her mind on a lot of things so even if it’s true the result can be very different 

Okay guys, since we have nothing to do. I decided to use my delulu dark magic & manifested it to ask the Clow cards (if u watch that Cardcaptor Sakura anime, you'll know what is up) about the LDR9. These are six cards I've just drawn from the deck to give us some clues to answer 6 following questions that I asked about Lana Del Rey's next era:

1. Album title - i got The Big

2. Album artwork - i got The Sword

3. Album soundscape / sound direction - i got The Change

4. Album release time - i got The Silent

5. Album lyrical content - i got The Maze

6. What this album/era represents - i got The Shield

Feel free to make your speculation of what these all mean based on the cards i drew. :oprah: Forget the insiders, this is a sign from Lana herself (yes, i contacted her through the cards)

XSsFcR8.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, plastiscguy said:
  Hide contents

LDR9 Info:

-No collabs so far

bridge longer

:awkney:

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Okay guys, since we have nothing to do. I decided to use my delulu dark magic & manifested it to ask the Clow cards (if u watch that Cardcaptor Sakura anime, you'll know what is up) about the LDR9. These are six cards I've just drawn from the deck to give us some clues to answer 6 following questions that I asked about Lana Del Rey's next era:

1. Album title - The Big

2. Album artwork - The Sword

3. Album soundscape / sound direction - The Change

4. Album release time - The Silent

5. Album lyrical content - The Maze

6. What this album/era represents - The Shield

Feel free to make your speculation of what these all mean based on the cards i drew. :oprah: Forget the insiders, this is a sign from Lana herself (yes, i contacted her through the cards)

XSsFcR8.jpg

OMG they are so cute ^^ 

@Whore of Tropico Okay I would like to make my speculation (just to keep the delulu energy fed & also 'cause I love tarot reading and stuff)

1. Album title - The Big: It's gonna be her most powerful, iconic and meaningful album title in her discography. It perfectly summarise her message and goal with the project.

2. Album artwork - The Sword: This could mean that her album cover is gonna be epic too; if we pair up with the album title it makes sense. The cover gives more depth and detail about the whole album and also makes a really strong statement.

3. Album soundscape / sound direction - The Change: Two things came up in my mind: 1. It's a complete new sound for her, not just compared to BB or COTCC but overall, it's something she never done before but she's ready to dive into this sound. 2. A direct reference to the song, Change. Which is so convenient, when nowadays many things are happening/happened to the world and to us people. I think the instrumentation and her vocals are going to show a lot of vulnerability. For example: Lately, I've been thinkin' it's just someone else's job to care
Who am I to sympathize when no one gave a damn? 
Who am I to wanna try? But... 
(I know she said she feels angry and the songs are wordy & controversial but anger has lot of layers imo).

4. Album release time - The Silent: We wont know when the album will be released, perhaps Lana herself is not sure about it, but there's a chance that we're not going to have fake dates, push backs or leaks.

5. Album lyrical content - The Maze: It's gonna be complex. Mazes have lot of paths, so the lyrics could be interpreted in different ways. You can be easily lost, but if you find the right path you can find the exit. Maybe she feels lost (in herself/in her life/in the world). She tries to find a coping mechanism through her writing. 

6. What this album/era represents - The Shield: Protection, safety, fight your fears, let your emotions out and you'll be stronger.

I'm so sorry for this long ass delulu essay bullshit I just wrote :hide::hide: but I just really liked the idea