Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I suggest that we use this silence for dialogue with God.

Hi God, this is LB user COCC. I know we don't hear each other often. And I know you've already screwed up wisdom teeth, climate change and human propensity for war. But here's the deal: I was wondering if you could use your superpowers to get Lana Hollywood re-recorded and released with LDR9? In return, I will make fewer jokes about the clearly and scientifically proven immaculate conception of Mary. And I will no longer refer to my leather sandals as Jesus sandals. If you accept this deal, please give me absolutely no sign.

In the name of the Father, the Son and the children of destiny Beyonce, Kelly and Michelle, Amen.

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, COCC said:

Hi God, this is LB user COCC. I know we don't hear each other often. And I know you've already screwed up wisdom teeth, climate change and human propensity for war. But here's the deal: I was wondering if you could use your superpowers to get Lana Hollywood re-recorded and released with LDR9? In return, I will make fewer jokes about the clearly and scientifically proven immaculate conception of Mary. And I will no longer refer to my leather sandals as Jesus sandals. If you accept this deal, please give me absolutely no sign.

In the name of the Father, the Son and the children of destiny Beyonce, Kelly and Michelle, Amen.

giphy.gif

i was just listening to hollywood!! badly need "i can feel it chasing in the speedlights i was built to last" energy on ldr9 giphy.gif

mUENGN9.png

34 minutes ago, COCC said:

giphy.gif

call him Kate Bush cause he's making a deal with god :fabcat:

16 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i was just listening to hollywood!! badly need "i can feel it chasing in the speedlights i was built to last" energy on ldr9 giphy.gif

Of course you were, this iconic behaviour doesn't surprise me in the slightest :true:

10 minutes ago, rural legend said:

call him Kate Bush cause he's making a deal with god :fabcat:

No deluge and talking snakes so far, it looks good for us :oopna:

i think when she finally drops the single, we will have to wait a year for the album to come out later norman teas

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

20 hours ago, plastiscguy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

LDR9 Info:

Here is what I know so far about the album, I thought a little update would be nice since it doesn't look like you get one soon unless she changes her mind

DNC was in the first batch of songs that got mastered & sorry I have to spill about it bc it's weird, spooky, contains surf guitar & drums, cello/violins, flutes, Beautiful intro piano & interesting vocal layers with deeper & higher vocals. A really unique song, a shame if she scraps it but for now it looks good

- There was a first batch of 3 songs which got mastered back in March, a second one in May with 7 songs & a third one in June with only 2 songs (12 songs so far, my guess is that the album is most likely not finished yet)

There is only one NEWLY recorded Jack song SO FAR but she was with him in the studio in April so she probably waits till his 20 day Tour break in August to finish the other songs with him, Probably the 808 ones, the magic moment is the one that is finished & mastered I think and it's GOOD

- There is a song called " When The Stars Align", it's a midtempo song & her most boppish song in years. It's about having a great time, it mentions the kindness of strangers, amazing ppl she met in her life & probably got partly inspired by her dancing with a fan in Italy

- The Plastic Bag song is six minutes long and contains orchestra, oboe, harp,guitar, piano,spacey synths. There is percussion on the bridge as well. It contains some BBS vocals too but the bridge contains surprisingly very sensual vibes that reminded me a bit of Stargirl, it's eventually the title track so I won't spill the title

-Waist Deep In Icy Waves was more than a caption & it's my favourite so far, it Fuzz was most likely only a caption - 1 unreleased one (won dna neht ouy

reminds me a bit of Swan Song. Peach

devol;) by Antojacknfroffouttake

-No collabs so far

- There is reverb on her voice but they didn't used the voice memos as the main vocal but sometimes it sounds like they used the voice memo as background vocals

- Rick is kinda back, he did some

additional production on a few songs 

Yes To Heaven rework: -YTH got reworked once again but it

seems like it got scrapped (surprise) - according to a source it got scrapped, put on the album (LDR9) again & got scrapped again, so it could be she changes her mind again & puts it on the album

- Red Dress got replaced with sth else, she really wanted to come through with the

album having no colors - She changed the bridge & made the

bridge longer

- It has a 40 second long outro with

violins, piano & spacey sound effects

- The first half is sonically very similiar to the Honeymoon Version

- the bridge is a bit out of place on first listen bc there are e- guitars & acoustic

guitars coming in but it slaps - Overall a bit messy but the song is ten

times more interesting now & more than 4 minutes long 

She didn't lie, the album has alot of orchestra, there is piano too but it's more in the background now except for one or two songs

-There is a song about her dead grandmother, it's very heartbreaking & one of her saddest songs. It's seems very personal so I don't know if she scraps it. She mentions her dead cousin in this song too

- Overall this album is very atmospheric, it has spacey vibes but also cold oceanic vibes. But it's a bit weird too but in a good way.

-She mentions only black & white on the album

- There are few angry, raw unfiltered songs as well

- I have access to the songs that get mastered, I couldn't stop spilling bc this album is truly special so far & I needed to share it. I can't wait for you to hear the album whenever it will be finished. It's shaping up to be a top 3 album. Love C <3

:eartha2: :eartha:

im choosing to believe every word of this :true:

DNC gives me the same vibe as "insider tea". I have in front of my eyes dark, spooky aesthetics and beach, summer-y, surfy aesthetics at the same time. Hope my delulu, intuition and this person are right:krylie:

4 hours ago, COCC said:

giphy.gif

Seriously speaking If u really wanna impress god and have him consider it, I'd stop the Mary jokes and references to Jesus sandles now rather than after getting what we're asking for regardless of weather she re does Hollywood on ldr9 😊 but who am I to talk.. (i keep making deals with god that I never end up keeping  whenever I'm constipated on the bowl begging for his miracle to help me make it out alive) :omg:

tenor.gif

I wish I could believe we're going to get some big change in the sound of LDR9, but unless it's by a really conscious effort on her part, I don't see it happening. Hopefully, I'm wrong. 

23 hours ago, plastiscguy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

LDR9 Info:

Here is what I know so far about the album, I thought a little update would be nice since it doesn't look like you get one soon unless she changes her mind

DNC was in the first batch of songs that got mastered & sorry I have to spill about it bc it's weird, spooky, contains surf guitar & drums, cello/violins, flutes, Beautiful intro piano & interesting vocal layers with deeper & higher vocals. A really unique song, a shame if she scraps it but for now it looks good

- There was a first batch of 3 songs which got mastered back in March, a second one in May with 7 songs & a third one in June with only 2 songs (12 songs so far, my guess is that the album is most likely not finished yet)

There is only one NEWLY recorded Jack song SO FAR but she was with him in the studio in April so she probably waits till his 20 day Tour break in August to finish the other songs with him, Probably the 808 ones, the magic moment is the one that is finished & mastered I think and it's GOOD

- There is a song called " When The Stars Align", it's a midtempo song & her most boppish song in years. It's about having a great time, it mentions the kindness of strangers, amazing ppl she met in her life & probably got partly inspired by her dancing with a fan in Italy

- The Plastic Bag song is six minutes long and contains orchestra, oboe, harp,guitar, piano,spacey synths. There is percussion on the bridge as well. It contains some BBS vocals too but the bridge contains surprisingly very sensual vibes that reminded me a bit of Stargirl, it's eventually the title track so I won't spill the title

-Waist Deep In Icy Waves was more than a caption & it's my favourite so far, it Fuzz was most likely only a caption - 1 unreleased one (won dna neht ouy

-No collabs so far

- There is reverb on her voice but they didn't used the voice memos as the main vocal but sometimes it sounds like they used the voice memo as background vocals

seems like it got scrapped (surprise) - according to a source it got scrapped, put on the album (LDR9) again & got scrapped again, so it could be she changes her mind again & puts it on the album

- Red Dress got replaced with sth else, she really wanted to come through with the

bridge longer

- the bridge is a bit out of place on first listen bc there are e- guitars & acoustic

She didn't lie, the album has alot of orchestra, there is piano too but it's more in the background now except for one or two songs

-There is a song about her dead grandmother, it's very heartbreaking & one of her saddest songs. It's seems very personal so I don't know if she scraps it. She mentions her dead cousin in this song too

- Overall this album is very atmospheric, it has spacey vibes but also cold oceanic vibes. But it's a bit weird too but in a good way.

- I have access to the songs that get mastered, I couldn't stop spilling bc this album is truly special so far & I needed to share it. I can't wait for you to hear the album whenever it will be finished. It's shaping up to be a top 3 album. Love C <3

Did she include the “do you ever feel like a plastic bag” lyrics? :oprah3:

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, plastiscguy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

LDR9 Info:

-No collabs so far

bridge longer

i'm so sorry yall but i believe in every word of this OMGGGG

54 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

I’ve reread it a couple of times… and I must say it could sound true. There are a lot of specifics in the descriptions and the number of tracks that are mastered… Either that guy knows something or he has a very vivid (and realistic) imagination. 

4900412e-c710-41d5-ae75-4f86d84b2784-wm2

THIS IS THE AESTHETIC

THIS IS THE SYLE

Spoiler

BECAUSE SHE SAW ON SWEETWATER.COM THERE IS A SALE ON TD-3s AND BEING INSPIRED BY PRODIGY DIVINE THIS TIME AROUND, SHE BOUGHT ONE & HAS BEEN MAKING SOME WICKED ASS SYNTH...

THE VIDEO

Spoiler

SHES FINALLY DRIVING HER MERCEDES AGAIN!

VIDEO IS BLACK AND WHITE.

ANYWAY SHEs JUST BOUGHT NEW TIRES, PICKS HER CAR UP FROM THE SHOP, SOME REASON THROWS HER ICED COFFEE AT THE WALL OUTSIDE OF SHOP - DON'T ASK, SHEs JUST SO STRANGE & WILD.

MAJORITY OF VIDEO IS HER DRIVING ON HIGHWAY, SHE IS SWITCHING LANES WITHOUT BLINKERS!

SCREAMING LYRICS AT THE CAMERA!

VIDEO ENDS WITH HER PULLING INTO A BIKER BAR'S PARKING LOT, SHEs GETTING OUT OF THE MERCEDES, SHE HAS A GOLF CLUB, VIDEO ENDS.

FIN-

:ma:

EDIT:

SORRY, FORGOT TO MENTION THAT WHILE SHE WAS WAITING FOR THE GUYS TO PULL HER CAR OUT, SHE WAS USING AN AMERICAN FLAG ZIPPO TO BURN HER LICENSE...

IMG-3521.jpg

i remember some insider saying that she was experimenting with a lot of different styles and genres of music, and recorded multiple collabs including one that they really wanted her to release, i wonder if it's still plausible

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

Not only you. Even if it would be fake, sounds really reliable cause it's written really professional and not too imaginative

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

here they go again… Needless to say that they omitted any update on the « she is coming this month ». 

:deadbanana: