Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Haha! If the description is right, those genres are some of my faves…

i think Lana has always had jazz in mind for her career anyways…

i feel like if the album is jazz, blues, & alternative rock, it would be quite popular :oopna: honestly anything she’ll put out will be popular 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

The unpopular albums are usually the best ones.

Also jazz and alternative rock? I wouldn't mind.

...not that I believe any of these "insiders" but that's the best description so far imo

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

18 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:
here they go again… Needless to say that they omitted any update on the « she is coming this month ». 

we still have 4 more days of July :xcry:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Manifesting an official announcement on 29-31st July

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

We know visuals aren't her strong pursuit right now like they used to be. But I hope she'd come up with strong visuals. Not necessarily have to be high budget MVs, extremely creative cover arts but rather striking and memorable ones. 

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i feel like if the album is jazz, blues, & alternative rock, it would be quite popular :oopna: honestly anything she’ll put out will be popular 

I still yet to give up my hope on a "spacey-jazzy" lounge sound for her music direction

14 hours ago, COCC said:

I suggest that we use this silence for dialogue with God.

Hi God, this is LB user COCC. I know we don't hear each other often. And I know you've already screwed up wisdom teeth, climate change and human propensity for war. But here's the deal: I was wondering if you could use your superpowers to get Lana Hollywood re-recorded and released with LDR9? In return, I will make fewer jokes about the clearly and scientifically proven immaculate conception of Mary. And I will no longer refer to my leather sandals as Jesus sandals. If you accept this deal, please give me absolutely no sign.

In the name of the Father, the Son and the children of destiny Beyonce, Kelly and Michelle, Amen.

giphy.gif

Oh COCC (:oic2:), I caaaaan't with your mind. I'm in luff. Manifesting everything that we deserve 

On 7/26/2022 at 10:45 AM, Pretty On The Indide said:

If this is true you deserve an award for telling us. If these be lies, you shall be banished

"If these be lies..."

Loving the atmosphere. The threats, the drama, the scandals. :illumilana2: 

I think LDR9 will be in the same vein as as the last few (more stripped) but let's see!

Lana's always been super popular, but the past year or so she's really skyrocketed because of her music's presence on TikTok (for better or for worse). It'll be interesting to see how that impacts how her music is received going forward, especially see we already somewhat saw it with the Blue Banisters release and Dealer getting popular. I'm also still thinking about Lana's trips to New York and Italy this year and how that'll play into the album

imageproxy.jpg

Guys I just had a dream and I’m so joyful rn. Lana and I were on the same table alone. It was a casual, cozy tea time party. And she was holding a plastic bag that is written Unidentified Flying Bill on it. I just gasped and wanted her to sing it. She didn’t refuse and started to sing it from the beginning. She even sang the bridge. “Come to me, tell me I’m wrongggg” But strangely she didn’t sing the part where barrie’s and her voices combine. And later I woke up with pure happiness.

So I’m manifesting LDR9 to be cozy, laid-back and to have lots of stunning bridges. :thumb2:Unidentified Flying Bill will be in the album but only she will sing it. :brows:

43 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Unidentified Flying Bill will be in the album but only she will sing it. :brows:

Barrie will be on track too but uncredited:omfg2::godlaugh:

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

Nikki Lane will be singing Barrie’s part actually :oic:

if that had been in my dream, I would have killed myself in front of Lana to forever change her bond and trajectory of her life :godlaugh: :kiss3:

I'm so glad we don't have any fake dates or an album title yet

This time last year was miserable because we had 3 singles, the album cover, and "single soon, album later later" with the same amount of silence. I can't imagine waiting for another fake date again. After September 5th/June 1st/July 4th it feels so good to be completely in the dark.

"Don’t forget me"