Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

If it’s true, I don’t know what to make of this. 

“but she thinks she’s in too much of a worry to show her work”

they say this as if she didn’t release blue banisters only 7 months after chemtrails :lmao:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

This sounds like the most beliebavle thing I heard in a while :true: gonna take with a grain of salt still but it would make kinda sense. She is traveling alot , the whole stalker thing, I wouldn't be in a mood as well to show my work if I were her but anyways all we can do is wait:true:

Spoiler

Ok I don't trust & don’t believe it but it seems like "insiders" cough cough learned some logical thinking recently but maybe it's true who knows 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

“but she thinks she’s in too much of a worry to show her work”

they say this as if she didn’t release blue banisters only 7 months after chemtrails :lmao:

Well if it’s true, maybe she has some regrets about BB: I mean, that album changed direction so much, maybe she feels like she should have waited a bit to reflect on it  🤷🏼 
One thing seems for sure: she wants the album to be cohesive. 

Ok ok I looked up what Goldrod stands for: 

Popular Meanings And Symbolism Of Goldenrod Flowers

For many, these bright blooms symbolize encouragement and growth. They may be given to show support after a loss or in a difficult time. It is often thought that these flowers can help reduce depression. Another popular meaning is that this flower can bring good luck.

Thanks Rob, now I want a song called Goldenrod which will never happen:hide: idk I think it would be sweet as a symbol & it would kinda fit her current state 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Well if it’s true, maybe she has some regrets about BB: I mean, that album changed direction so much, maybe she feels like she should have waited a bit to reflect on it  🤷🏼 
One thing seems for sure: she wants the album to be cohesive. 

she should have no regrets, BB was the right album at the right time

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

the day everyone stops believing these random ass fake insider accounts that know absolutely nothing is the day i will finally know peace :legend:

14 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Omg I love Kirsten Dunst we won :oprah:

Not to go on a super tangent here but Kirsten Dunst was in the SpiderMan moobies and then I saw this song Spider Sense on ASCAP which I had never seen before sjffjfbfjfb GOLDENROD MARIE ANTOINETTE INSPIRED GUILLOTINE ANTHEM BUSSY BOP CONFIRMED

Spider-Sense.jpg

5 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Not to go on a super tangent here but Kirsten Dunst was in the SpiderMan moobies and then I saw this song Spider Sense on ASCAP which I had never seen before sjffjfbfjfb GOLDENROD MARIE ANTOINETTE INSPIRED GUILLOTINE ANTHEM BUSSY BOP CONFIRMED

Spider-Sense.jpg

but who are john haynes & melinda feona lim? :oopna2:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

47 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Spider-Sense.jpg

Plot twist Spider Sense was written for that Spiderman musical that Reeve was in

imageproxy.jpg

54 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Spider-Sense.jpg

Spider Sense for Across the spider verse confirmed 🥳😌✋🏻

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

wait what’s going on about daddy spider-man?? is lana in a new adaptation?? 

Just now, jamesss said:

wait what’s going on about daddy spider-man?? is lana in a new adaptation?? 

she’s spider-woman

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

2 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Spider-Sense.jpg

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

but who are john haynes & melinda feona lim? :oopna2:

Hate to kill the excitement, but this isn't Lana.

Spider Sense is a song by a Canadian band called Lotus that was released in 2002. Their keyboardist is named Elizabeth Grant, and the other listed performers are other members of the band x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

Spider Sense is a song by a Canadian band called Lotus that was released in 2002. Their keyboardist is named Elizabeth Grant, and the other listed performers are other members of the band x

Jarritos.jpg

:deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

I'm laughing at Elle swooping in to crush the delusion

I found some info on dbree but i doubt any of it is real. Apparently theres a song called Waist Deep In Icy Waves, a song about her grandma, a reworked Yes To Heaven, one called Demon Slayer, Loved You Then and Now, and one about plastic bags :icant: