Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Jack finished his tour a couple of days ago... I wonder if we'll see him with Lana (in the studio) in these coming days, confirming the theory that she was taking a break while she was waiting for Jack to be available again...

It's plausible but at the same time we have no confirmation that Jack will produce a big chunk of her album so she could have finished his stuff in April.

Since she only mentioned Drew in the W Magazine and also posted that studio video I assume he's the main producer of LDR9 (with a couple of Jack tracks and the mandatory Rick song)

What I find weird is that if the album was finished "recently" why hasn't she announced anything yet? Even if the vinyl takes some time she could start the rollout teasing a single of some visuals in the meantime... so she either

- Wants to announce and release very close together (which for promo reasons is not the smartest thing to do so I'm not sure Interscope will endorse it)

Or

- The album is far from done (but that could mean she scrapped and changed stuff cause in the W Magazine she talked about the record with a pretty clear concept so it seemed like it was in the later stages already)

:um2:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

we ask the tea leaves what the vinyl color will be :true:

lemme ask the Clow cards tomorrow then :hoe:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

July felt like a month where something could happen, but I think August will be very dry. There was never a release that month, right? Wake me up when September ends begins. :yawn:

I wouldn’t rule out August! Everything for Honeymoon happened really suddenly that month, what with High By the Beach, Terrence Loves You, the album’s tracklist + pre-order, and the Honeymoon Hotline. And then of course, Fuck It I Love You / The Greatest, Looking for America, Season of the Witch, and the entirety of NFR came out that month. You never know! :mj2:

3 minutes ago, Brow Bone said:

Its too peaceful for an lb thread rn its ironically left of center I hope she releases an angst poem and a selfie w donahue and announces the album via flamethrower spelling Devil’s North Creek

Thiss but like unironically 😭😍

11 minutes ago, kitschesque said:

Unpopular opinion but I have a feeling she's over Jack already :fabcat:

I hope you're right lol

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Jack finished his tour a couple of days ago... I wonder if we'll see him with Lana (in the studio) in these coming days, confirming the theory that she was taking a break while she was waiting for Jack to be available again...

It's plausible but at the same time we have no confirmation that Jack will produce a big chunk of her album so she could have finished his stuff in April.

Since she only mentioned Drew in the W Magazine and also posted that studio video I assume he's the main producer of LDR9 (with a couple of Jack tracks and the mandatory Rick song)

What I find weird is that if the album was finished "recently" why hasn't she announced anything yet? Even if the vinyl takes some time she could start the rollout teasing a single of some visuals in the meantime... so she either

- Wants to announce and release very close together (which for promo reasons is not the smartest thing to do so I'm not sure Interscope will endorse it)

Or

- The album is far from done (but that could mean she scrapped and changed stuff cause in the W Magazine she talked about the record with a pretty clear concept so it seemed like it was in the later stages already)

we'll find out soon enough i know this bitch is cooking something NASTY

24 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

Can something happend 

Well she reopened the original Blue Jeans video on youtube

She’s so random I don’t think it means anything though. 

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Or

I guess a single or album title might give too much away, so maybe we'll see the beginning of a big new era, something very different from what we've known before.

I’m choosing to tell myself she will finish it in the next couple of weeks / months with Jack. If it happens sooner, if it’s already done and she starts the era, I’ll be more than happy, but I won’t put myself through the motions of anxiously despairing for some tidbit of info. The only pieces of « info » nowadays come from anonymous posts on D**** or the leakingmusic account on Twitter (which is never the best source for Lana). 

2 hours ago, Crys10 said:

Well she reopened the original Blue Jeans video on youtube

She’s so random I don’t think it means anything though. 

my mind and power of manifestation is so powerful :fabcat:

Ummmm hellooooo she’s literally inside the settings of her YouTube messing with videos? Not random at all, she’s probably added something on private that we’ll get in the future. C’mon guys MOVE! :party: She wasn’t just like “ugh I’m bored let me go into my YouTube and make some old videos public again”, SOMETHING IS COMING OK :oprah2:

your vulgar darling  :blush3: