Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Ummmm hellooooo she’s literally inside the settings of her YouTube messing with videos? Not random at all, she’s probably added something on private that we’ll get in the future. C’mon guys MOVE! :party: She wasn’t just like “ugh I’m bored let me go into my YouTube and make some old videos public again”, SOMETHING IS COMING OK :oprah2:

Could be for the paradise anniversary 🤔

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

every time i open this site (once every 3-4 days atp) i hold my breath thinking that the actual album/lead single thread will be open and every time all i get is another 40 posts of yall scratching ur asses from boredom in here :icant:

I wonder if she'll be doing some kind of montage film/ doc or at least an every era music video going on. singing honeymoon songs in italy, having that hell's angels aesthetic w jack donahue in some posts/dating, revisiting the blue jeans vid on yt, her stylist saying something being bittersweet and redoing her hair like the lfl vid. blue banisters was an excellent sending off record of her artistry and public identity, i wonder what all of it means

UV/Honeymoon

9 hours ago, Crys10 said:

Well she reopened the original Blue Jeans video on youtube

She’s so random I don’t think it means anything though. 

dhgsjfg I'm so happy! I always liked this version so much more. It's a lot more... her:gclap:

Totally irrelevant thought right now but since she starts her records with the title track ~50% of the time maybe the plastic bag song is the title track... so maybe DNC = plastic bag song :true:

Chemtrails and BB broke the tradition of 1-2 and DNC may not be the title track (or a song at all) tho :bebe:

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, Crys10 said:

Well she reopened the original Blue Jeans video on youtube

She’s so random I don’t think it means anything though. 

i love it when she acknowledges her past, these old music videos are iconic 

WGe8ynS.gif

Kinda hoping this album is dark as hell. Maybe the Salem boy will inspire her 🤔. I used to listen to them back in 2013, life is crazy.

Are you picturing any type of cover photo? 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

7 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

/@leaking music on twitter AGAIN said that Lana is coming soon lmao

"this month/september,most likely in september"

:oprah3:

:lmao:

here we go again :makeup:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

6 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

/@leaking music on twitter AGAIN said that Lana is coming soon lmao

"this month/september,most likely in september"

:oprah3:

Yeah, I saw that too. To be fair, his last tweet was that the album was almost done but she wasn’t sure if she was maybe too much in a hurry to put it out. Anyways, nothing is ever set in stone, these days, with music releases. And with two albums last year, I guess we can wait a little…

I'm gonna post some my predictions:smile:

-12-13 tracks

-album is different than her previous works but not completly different, it contains some influences from past album

-Watercolor Eyes may be on album (if Tove Lo put song from Euphoria on album and one of Florence's Dance Fever tracks was meant to be on show, I wouldn't surprised if Lana would put WCE on LDR9)

-piano not much present as on past, it still appears but more as background or base with different sounds

-more instruments and more production

-album not in 2022

-kinda NFR in terms of waiting but worth of anticipation

-first 3 tracks are her favourite ones (probaly Plastic Bag, and 2 others)

30 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i predict that we will see some production from rick nowels :smile: let’s hope! 

yeah the atleast one Rick song per album pattern must not be broken!!:cuteface:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

this thread is dry, Lana do something 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

it's kinda incredible how it's been 2 and a half months since the W story and we still know next to nothing about this record. something tells me she's been keeping her circle small this time around. with all the secrecy around the record I just know it's going to be something new and surprising though. I feel like she wants to shock us a bit

i just want something out of left field. no country, no stripped back bullshit. give me strings, give me mellotronic choir, give me weird fuckin shit i can listen to while my anus is being destroyed, give me after sex pillow talk tunes, give me large electric guitars, some drums in there, with some psychedelic space violins and chellos.

or do that weird autotune shit again, that hit just right honestly

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i just want something out of left field. no country, no stripped back bullshit. give me strings, give me mellotronic choir, give me weird fuckin shit i can listen to while my anus is being destroyed, give me after sex pillow talk tunes, give me large electric guitars, some drums in there, with some psychedelic space violins and chellos.

or do that weird autotune shit again, that hit just right honestly

so fucking true bestie :wowcry: everything we need

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg