Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yeah, I saw that too. To be fair, his last tweet was that the album was almost done but she wasn’t sure if she was maybe too much in a hurry to put it out. Anyways, nothing is ever set in stone, these days, with music releases. And with two albums last year, I guess we can wait a little…

almost done my ass :lmao:

i hope the plastic bag thing is about a fresh condom being used 

b8976ae6e85da56c450c598ff56e7d4341-lucil

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

16 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i just want something out of left field. no country, no stripped back bullshit. give me strings, give me mellotronic choir, give me weird fuckin shit i can listen to while my anus is being destroyed, give me after sex pillow talk tunes, give me large electric guitars, some drums in there, with some psychedelic space violins and chellos.

or do that weird autotune shit again, that hit just right honestly

I'm thinking she needs to hire you for consulting on artistic direction

2 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

I'm thinking she needs to hire you for consulting on artistic direction

thanks bestie 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i refuse to believe the album exists at all until she says something. this bitch loves snippeting her shit and talking about album titles and whatever and getting us thirsty for months like with NFR. i just can't let myself get hurt again........

7 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

Plastic Bag? What have I missed :raven:

"(Do You Ever Feel Like A) Plastic Bag?", her new song to be released, which is very heavily sampled by Katy Perry's "Firework" :true::dance:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

8 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

Plastic Bag? What have I missed :raven:

via w magazine -> "For the first song, I pressed record and sang, "When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags, I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two." It’s a very wordy album. So there’s no room for colour. It’s almost like I’m typing in my mind."

1 hour ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

i refuse to believe the album exists at all until she says something. this bitch loves snippeting her shit and talking about album titles and whatever and getting us thirsty for months like with NFR. i just can't let myself get hurt again........

Omg your display name :deadbanana:

This is what LDR9 should be giving if its full of piano

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The W Mag interview was so confusing in the sense that she was talking about an album like it was almost done (describing it as a whole, talking about an opening track...) but when she described the creative process and the way she's working with Drew it almost feels like it was something that was going on at that time but maybe I'm just overanalyzing the grammar and wording :hide: 

I wish we could ask the interviewer when did it take place but since he's the Gucci creative director... I don't think he's that accessible :eek: 

I still think it's at least a bit older than the pictures cause he lives in Italy and unless he had other stuff there I doubt he flew to NY just to interview Lana... so it was probably done in Zoom or whatever a different day :thumb2:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

She's spoken about a surprise release since Chemtrails, maybe she's gonna do it with this one

Spoiler

Nice username btw :rip:

5 hours ago, 13beachess said:

"(Do You Ever Feel Like A) Plastic Bag?", her new song to be released, which is very heavily sampled by Katy Perry's "Firework" :true::dance:

i am choosing to interpret this as katy perry heavily sampled lana’s plastic bag song which means the plastic bag song was actually written  pre october 2010 and is a lizzy grant/early ldr bop :true::dance:

sUcVobB.png

4 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

This is what LDR9 should be giving if its full of piano

It's a fucking crime she hasn't released this song.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I hope there are some unreleased songs in this album. Like when she put Cherry Blossom and Nectar of the Gods which are in my top songs by her. 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey