Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She probably meant something along the lines of "I really love country I hope you guys like the same things as me".

There's nothing in the W Magazine that sounds like "I'm doing a country record" and she said it clearly in that magazine before Chemtrails :true: (the only time she accurately described her next record with the country and folk thing :thumb3:)

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

…. literally what could this mean??? annie obviously isnt making music n she said she hopes WE like country music… its obv about her music. 

It’s because Annie doesn’t make music that makes me think she wasn’t talking about her own music. To me it sounds like that is what she was listening while talking with Annie. It would be kind of random for her to drop hints about new music in a story that had nothing to do with that. 

y’all are so bitter… just wanna say I would personally enjoy a full country project from lana bc she’s so good at it, and it probably means she wants to give us some side tunes now because she plans on releasing ldr9 later in 2023, if so she’s an angel

the story can very well mean nothing too.

Also, even if the production has nothing to do with country, lana has songs like video games and ride that have a country soul, she said it herself and that’s very true, enough with the country hate :crai: I’m not a country fan myself but when lana does it, magic happens. I’m sure she could write gorgeous songs 

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

Convinced Lana stans hate her. Like she just posted a story about talking to one of her friends, and they are already making assumptions and being annoying. 

Captions like this—where snark is under the guise of wit—piss me the fuck off! 💓

This either means we’re getting a bad ass-sexy ass-eat Carrie Underwood tf up ass country album or she’s trolling us and she’s gonna drop a trap album or something. Don’t know if the confirmation above about it being a side project aside from LDR9 is true but imagine if we get a cute lil country project and LDR9

15 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

y’all are so bitter… just wanna say I would personally enjoy a full country project from lana bc she’s so good at it, and it probably means she wants to give us some side tunes now because she plans on releasing ldr9 later in 2023, if so she’s an angel

the story can very well mean nothing too.

Omg imagine if this is the case. A side project to keep us fed while she keeps working on an album that she’s already claimed is better than Blue Banisters!

you guys gotta remember that lana has experimented with country many times and even her classic songs have a twang to them. i personally would enjoy something like a carrie underwood moment from her : ) she can pull off any genre she wants, i'm just glad we're getting music after all these years

Honestly I wouldn't mind a country album is it's like Hey Blue Baby, I Must Be Stupid For Being So Happy, and The Prettiest Girl in Country Music

I just want Nikki Lane to stay as far away as possible :headache:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

6 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Honestly I wouldn't mind a country album is it's like Hey Blue Baby, I Must Be Stupid For Being So Happy, and The Prettiest Girl in Country Music

I just want Nikki Lane to stay as far away as possible :headache:

if we could have those songs AOTY is here

47 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She probably meant something along the lines of "I really love country I hope you guys like the same things as me".

stage 1: denial