Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

stage 1: denial

Kinda... :hide: but the last time she talked about country she said that she wanted to fuse that record with the covers one so I doubt she's talking about LDR9 but maybe she's releasing that first while she finishes the main one :um2:

giphy.gif

honestly i would love a country album down the road but after 3 acoustic based records she just needs a serve to switch things up and then earn that country record yk what i mean.. like if beyonce's second act is country i'm gonna love it because she already served cunt on renaissance. now it's lana's time to serve cunt

3 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

honestly i would love a country album down the road but after 3 acoustic based records she just needs a serve to switch things up and then earn that country record yk what i mean.. like if beyonce's second act is country i'm gonna love it because she already served cunt on renaissance. now it's lana's time to serve cunt

CUNT that’s what I need her to serve, like sad cunty music 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

She could cover Don’t Tell Me by Madonna.

Slayyyter collabs on her WESTERN WAP.

The Weeknd has a speaking interlude - using full on COUNTRY’ accent.

Also one of the songs Lana is just humming a heavenly tune…

:oopna:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

She could cover Don’t Tell Me by Madonna.

Slayyyter collabs on her WESTERN WAP.

The Weeknd has a speaking interlude - using full on COUNTRY’ accent.

Also one of the songs Lana is just humming a heavenly tune…

:oopna:

Don’t tell me cover would be such a bop wait

I did not interpret that post, in any way, to be about her new album. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think maybe Lana does want to get closer to Country as genre

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

who asked for country:awkney:

:clapback:

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

idk how y’all think this ISNT about upcoming music :awkney: im sure she got to talking about her new music with annie n decided to post about it. whether its a side project or for the album it’s definitely about new music. 

either way, i wouldnt mind. i really warmed up to COCC n love IYLDWM. her country twang really works. but i agree that i’d want her to serve something else for ldr9 before coming out with another acoustic record

7 hours ago, fierybkn said:

y’all are so bitter… just wanna say I would personally enjoy a full country project from lana bc she’s so good at it, and it probably means she wants to give us some side tunes now because she plans on releasing ldr9 later in 2023, if so she’s an angel

the story can very well mean nothing too.

Genuine question, not trying to start an argument: How does it make anyone bitter if they simply don't enjoy country music? 

Lana fans mostly started being fans from 2012-2015/17. Some more during NFR. Most of us just didn't come for country, more like for the exact opposite. It's pretty logical to me that full-blown cowboy hat and boots yeehaw is not everybody's cup of tea here.  :whatever2: 

If at all it'd have to be campy Dolly Parton style with big hair and glittery costumes.

Spoiler

And no lyrics about chicken farming, Chuck barbecuing and Charlie branding the cattle please. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible