Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm pretty sure this country thing is the Capitol Records deal she had last year. Probably just covers.

I wouldn't mind country from Lana, as long as we're talking 1950s-1970's country vibe, not faux-cowboy country pop vibes.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

9 hours ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

CUNT that’s what I need her to serve, like sad cunty music 

Omg imagine Lana being the one to coin the genre 'Cunty Country' :tommy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

10 hours ago, 111 said:

anything but country girl leave america already i had enough of this yeehaw shit move to italy if i hear another midwest LA album i'll kermit

Do you know anything about this?? SPILL PLEASE :crai:

just when i thought my hype for this album couldn't get any lower 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

-

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think you all have a one dimensional view of country music. She’s not gonna come out with some generic county pop. It’s gonna be more rock, folk alternative country.  I adore another artist Lissie and she is country , folk rock - suggest you all go listen to her she’s amazing. So if it’s anything like that I’m very excited.  

I still also think DNC= Del Norte County 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'm so tired of the acoustic themes 😭 I don't like country music at all. I'm from Argentina, it's way too North American to be understood by my brain. 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

I have many thoughts about her doing country, and yeah, they are contradictory haha:

1- country can have a lot of other genres attached to it, and I don’t expect yeehaw that much;

2- we know something country is around the corner at some point. Better to get used to that idea I guess 🤷🏼;

3- i don’t think LDR9 will be that country project and I hope not: after folksy Chem and introspective BB, we need something bigger;

4- Prettiest Girl in Country and Hey Blue Baby were both different from her repertoire. Maybe this country project could be a fun side of her we didn’t see that often in the past;

5- like I said before, I’ll wait until she decides to launch the era to make up my mind about anything.