Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, DLT said:

I think we will get an early single this year but proper rollout will not begin till 2023. Im hoping to have the album by April. It would be a nice little bday gift!

Of course definitely wouldn’t be opposed to all this happening sooner lol but I just don’t see it.

This is also what I think. Anyways, the Taylor collab is major: you just can’t « double release » with that song in the way. And everyone would be happy to have the lead when the vinyls are already in production, so the pre-release won’t drag for more than six months, with the damn vinyl « delays » / high demand. 

17 hours ago, brandon said:

but since midnights should (?) be a return to a bigger era, especially since she’ll be touring it next year, i’m sure she’ll push multiple singles over the next year ++

Immediate prophesy of Lana randomly joining taylor on stage to perform SOTB :wub: The next couple of years are going to be so fun for stanning, like NFR era levels of fun

Anyone else think that she agreed to collab w Taylor in exchange for help with the supposed surprise release Lana mentioned in her BB live? Say what you will the folklore and evermore release was a whole mood and if she really wants to go that route, Lana would've agreed to work on something for Midnights.

8 minutes ago, FineChaiNa said:

Anyone else think that she agreed to collab w Taylor in exchange for help with the supposed surprise release Lana mentioned in her BB live? Say what you will the folklore and evermore release was a whole mood and if she really wants to go that route, Lana would've agreed to work on something for Midnights.

I think Taylor can give her advice on that but she can't prevent her security being shit and everything leaking in advance :hide:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, FineChaiNa said:

Makes sense 

16 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

DNC WAS NEVER RELEVANT  :nails:

God it's been 10 months i'm over that title already.

Manifesting something as impactful as Norman Fucking Rockwell, this kind of title is so extra & loud.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I hope i'll get to listen to this album while being on a holiday.

Idk, everytime i listen to a Lana's album while going on a trip to the beach or somewhere far away, the vibes is alway on point.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

17 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

I still like Del Norte County :sadcore:

Has it been proven to be incorrect? Maybe one of the songs has that title, or the lead single, or what she wanted to be the lead single some time ago? 

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Has it been proven to be incorrect? Maybe one of the songs has that title, or the lead single, or what she wanted to be the lead single some time ago? 

Nobody confirmed nor corrected this info. Two users here said it was the correct title (but until further proof from someone 100% reliable, nothing is confirmed). I find it odd that we would have correctly guessed it when we never do :omfg2:

14 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Nobody confirmed nor corrected this info. Two users here said it was the correct title (but until further proof from someone 100% reliable, nothing is confirmed). I find it odd that we would have correctly guessed it when we never do :omfg2:

It's a really nice title, 'real' but unknown to most as such, and mysterious, like a fantasy landscape. It also harks back a little to the Southern California musical vibe of the 1970s.

It would of course also fit in with the 'move away from the city' theme she's been singing about a lot recently, if in fact any of those songs actually refer to her own feelings and not a character's. 

At this point I think everyone can agree that this record is coming next year. And I'm completely fine with that. But. Is it too much ask for A TOUR as well?? She will have to tour FOUR albums when LDR10 is out! (10 bc she counts Violet too). 

4 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

At this point I think everyone can agree that this record is coming next year. And I'm completely fine with that. But. Is it too much ask for A TOUR as well?? She will have to tour FOUR albums when LDR10 is out! (10 bc she counts Violet too). 

Honestly I fear for the setlist. Like before covid she mainly performed songs from BTD and UV and skipped songs from HM and L4L so I can't imagine we will get alot from the other 3 albums she's dropped since then. (I know NFR was technically b4 covid but the tour for it was cut short and we barely got any concert material from it). 

These are my predictions. 

NFR - Doesn't perform California or The Greatest or FIILY, mayyyybe does cinnamon girl once more but thats it

Chemtrails - Does LMLYLAW like 3 times or adds it to a melody mix. Sings an acapella version of three lines from title track after a fan begs for it.

BB - Does a melody mix of BB, WW, and Text Book. Maybe randomly does Beautiful or VFR, even tho fans dont ask for it. Doesn't touch Dealer with a ten foot pole.

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

Boz just tweeted "the world is not ready for the masterpiece of an album that I just heard...

Probably not Lana since he doesn't seem to care much about her but who knows :legend:

BOZ just tweeted “the world is not ready for the masterpiece of an album that I just heard...”

then said the album he was referencing had already been mentioned in the replies. 

at the time, the only albums were midnights, ldr9 and dirt femme. Now I think he’s already heard dirt femme and tweeted about it so it’s not that.. he usually hears albums before they’re near release so I don’t think it’s midnights…. Ldr9? Oprah!!

edit: he also liked a reply about Lana and a gif about Lana, but no other replies.

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat