Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

UO NFR is pink!

It’s funny you said this now though, I was just remembering the NFR prerelease - I was just a lurker, But I kept checking UO’s site sure enough that morning was a pink pressing.

I didn’t want vinyl releases to buy them all, So I tried making an account here but it was “approving” or something. Needless to say I was too late…

IMG-3521.jpg

37 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I just want her to go blonde for the album photoshoot. The only era with blonde hair was Chemtrails and the cover is in B&W :thumb3: (at least we have the alt version I guess).

Now I wonder if she already has the cover shot and some MVs filmed. She used to always have at least a couple of MVs ready before announcing stuff but I don't know if that's the case anymore :um2:

This is AKA erasure

Lana_Del_Ray_-_Lana_Del_Ray_(2010).png

whatarecoloris.jpg

2 hours ago, takemetothegasstation said:

Sounds like "Prettiest Girl in Country Music" might be on the album if Lana means what she says (a big "if"). Would not be mad about it.

I hope so. I really like that song. When she hits the verse… instant goosebumps :cumming:

:coffee: What's this I'm hearing about... country

On 8/7/2022 at 6:24 PM, Sunset Opal said:

Can we stop talking about country ? LDR9 is not country. Maybe her next little project but not LDR9 :oprah3: 

let’s manifest together with our energy some leaks or new info about new album 

Team Delulu till the end, hell yeah :yesnod:

On 8/7/2022 at 3:01 PM, hotshot2am said:

She does know and she expects scepticism. At least that's what she said last year.

They have written four more originals; there is also, says Del Rey, “a cover album of country songs” and one of “other folk songs”. Del Rey expects “scepticism,” but explains her father and uncle Phil Madeira (one of Emmylou Harris’s Red Dirt Boys) exposed her to country music in her youth. Her tastes are “stark and blue, somewhat outlaw”: Hank Williams, Bobbie Gentry, Patsy Cline, Wynette. “With a little Marty Robbins and Johnny Paycheck. I went back and listened to Ride [from 2012 EP Paradise] and Video Games and thought, you know, they’re kind of country. I mean, they’re definitely not pop. Maybe the way Video Games got remastered, they’re pop – but there’s something Americana about it for sure. So let’s see how these things come out – I’m not going to have pedal steel guitar on every single thing, but it is easy for me to write.”

Inch resting. Well, if she thinks Ride and VG are country in any way then I'm more than fine with this :dmd: Even excited :kum:

country Lana would not be Hinga Dinga Dergen, she thinks my tractors sexy, achy breaky kacey muskrat, before he sheetz, pop country bullshit,

it would be slow and beautiful Americana country ballads, acoustic guitar driven, heart wrenching melodies with a touch of golden sun warmth and rural comfort.

Lana Del Rey isn't fuckin rascall Flat

Lana cover Whiskey Lullaby

4 minutes ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

country Lana would not be Hinga Dinga Dergen, she thinks my tractors sexy, achy breaky kacey muskrat, before he sheetz, pop country bullshit,

it would be slow and beautiful Americana country ballads, acoustic guitar driven, heart wrenching melodies with a touch of golden sun warmth and rural comfort.

i love the way you worded this :lmao:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

6 minutes ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

This,

Your Pfp, Banner & Name…

Legend shit

:oprah:

IMG-3521.jpg

7 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

hmmmmmm

:um2:

Waiting for that account to be right about Lana already. But sure I'll take it! :toofloppy:

This (probably) fake water to this Sahara dryness does taste good :defeated:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I'm so mad & angry rn guys. This could be her most streamed year on Spotify ever & she isnt even doing anything  😭🙏😭🙏:oprah4:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I'm so mad & angry rn guys. This could be her most streamed year on Spotify ever & she isnt even doing anything  😭🙏😭🙏:oprah4:

If she brings out an album like chemtrails again I fear the album streams won’t even make much of a difference. Give us UV 2.0 and become the #1 girl in music Lana…..

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

5 hours ago, 13beachess said:

:um2:

Waiting for that account to be right about Lana already. But sure I'll take it! :toofloppy:

This (probably) fake water to this Sahara dryness does taste good :defeated:

like a Fata Morgana