Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Peach Fuzz on my Fingertips From the Plastic Bag That is LA , out Sept 14th . 12 Tracks. All swelling ambient acoustic with some unique drum patterns after the bridges of a few songs. Only one song has 808s and the final track is a cover of The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert

lanaboards.gif

Stealing your gif…

IMG-3521.jpg

6 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I really hope the album cover isn’t black and white, color please.

I remember clearly during the COTCC pre-release thread, I was saying this all the time. I was praying for the cover to not be black and white... and when it was revealed.... :toofunny:

5 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I remember clearly during the COTCC pre-release thread, I was saying this all the time. I was praying for the cover to not be black and white... and when it was revealed.... :toofunny:

at least we got a gorgeous alt cover 

negAbhB.png

On 8/9/2022 at 7:18 PM, mrborntolose said:

hmmmmmm

I love how most “LDR9 leaks” these days are basically keywords taken out from this whole thread: deep vocals, orchestra, surfy, not too much piano, honeymoon production, psychedelic, jazzy, cinematic, etc. :thumb2: It’s like a competition to get the most attention by knowing what people want 

sgopYhV.gif

the way we can say she's gonna collab with idk miranda cosgrove and the twitter girlies are still gonna post it as solid information PSja12w.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Me omw to post that LDR9 is a fully jazz album titled "Scat Attack" and see if the Twitter "insiders" believe it

entrance-enter.gif

imageproxy.jpg

18 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

the way we can say she's gonna collab with idk miranda cosgrove and the twitter girlies are still gonna post it as solid information PSja12w.gif

Wait have people been quoting LB on Twitter?

:ohmy:

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Wait have people been quoting LB on Twitter?

:ohmy:

not really the first time lol it's embarassing

I need a lana del rey upcoming releases information randomizer/generator

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

15 hours ago, Super Movie said:

Me omw to post that LDR9 is a fully jazz album titled "Scat Attack" and see if the Twitter "insiders" believe it

entrance-enter.gif

honestly that would be a serve let’s be real, a very heavily-jazz album? with a title which holds so much weight for us lanaboardians? i’m into it

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

That account has been posting a lot about her lately… (okay, most of the posts were from the d*** « post », but still, maybe something could be coming next month)

if that post doesn’t turn out right, I won’t hold it against them: nobody is good at describing her albums ever :omfg2:

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

That account has been posting a lot about her lately… (okay, most of the posts were from the d*** « post », but still, maybe something could be coming next month)

if that post doesn’t turn out right, I won’t hold it against them: nobody is good at describing her albums ever :omfg2:

okay, so, this album will resemble very early lust for life? (lust for life demo, yosemite, best american record) LET’S GOOO

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

When all the "infos" are false and LDR9 is her melancholic 70's synth and dance pop ABBA-ish album with jazz influence; layered vocals/choir choruses; Spanish/French lyrics; and the scenery is roller skating teens having fun at a Mel's Drive-In parking lot (something similar to Love)

Very unlikely but it would be amazing :hide: