Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Her randomness could be a problem: for example, what if DNC were just three random letters with no real meaning? :crying5:

That's probably what's going to happen... :bebe:

Maybe it was a working title for LDR9 at one point but I have the feeling she may have scrapped what she had and started from scratch this year.

If it was truly album related it was probably the title (it would make no sense to wear a random album track song) and that last thing we know is that she had no title (anymore).

If it's a song I hope it ends up on the tracklist cause I need to know :icant:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

That's probably what's going to happen... :bebe:

Maybe it was a working title for LDR9 at one point but I have the feeling she may have scrapped what she had and started from scratch this year.

If it was truly album related it was probably the title (it would make no sense to wear a random album track song) and that last thing we know is that she had no title (anymore).

If it's a song I hope it ends up on the tracklist cause I need to know :icant:

Is there an album where she didn’t scrap everything and start again?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

That account has been posting a lot about her lately… (okay, most of the posts were from the d*** « post », but still, maybe something could be coming next month)

let me have a good laugh chile….:eartha:

should we evolve past the need for twitter insiders ? 

53 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

Lana’s new album will also contain Music!  😒 seriously these people need a job

1 hour ago, fierybkn said:

I genuinely think they’re reading our discussions and just saying it’s insiders 

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

Lana’s album will be released in Morse Code. Only true fans will study up in time for its August 28th release. It will be AKA’d 3 months layer as Lana unveils her new persona Lanita Josephine Lane and releases her first album under that name  Arlansas Neon Green Trailer Sparkle

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

honestly i could see upcoming album as her album highlight that could take everybodys eyes away from looking up to nfr all the time
aesthetics shes been teasing us with on w magazine are very promising. psychedelic vibe and the whole shoot is amazing
Lana Del Rey Talks New Album, Studying Carl Jung, and Lessons in Fame
like what the fuck!!! the fact that she said that her thoughts are so black/white and now we have a whole shoot in b&w... she is angry and conversational. she says whatever she wants to say and she doesnt give any fucks. and dont forget about this part..

I've been practicing meditative automatic singing, where I don’t filter anything. I’ll just sing whatever comes to mind into my Voice Notes app. It’s not perfect, obviously. There are pauses, and I stumble. But I’ve been sending those really raw-sounding files to a composer, Drew Erickson, and he’ll add an orchestra beneath the words, matching each syllable with music and adding reverb to my voice. When I’m automatic singing, I don’t have the time and leisure to think about things in terms of colors. It’s very cerebral.

orchestra. raw. automatic singing. cerebral. 
Lana Del Rey is back at her roots

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

14 minutes ago, venice witch said:

honestly i could see upcoming album as her album highlight that could take everybodys eyes away from looking up to nfr all the time
aesthetics shes been teasing us with on w magazine are very promising. psychedelic vibe and the whole shoot is amazing
Lana Del Rey Talks New Album, Studying Carl Jung, and Lessons in Fame
like what the fuck!!! the fact that she said that her thoughts are so black/white and now we have a whole shoot in b&w... she is angry and conversational. she says whatever she wants to say and she doesnt give any fucks. and dont forget about this part..

orchestra. raw. automatic singing. cerebral. 
Lana Del Rey is back at her roots

leak music on twitter:

lana del rey - the album is a combination of orchestral while raw automatic singing and cerebral vibes

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

7 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

That account has been posting a lot about her lately… (okay, most of the posts were from the d*** « post », but still, maybe something could be coming next month)

if that post doesn’t turn out right, I won’t hold it against them: nobody is good at describing her albums ever :omfg2:

im choosing to believe it because i’m a stinky little delusional bitch! 481-B68-A7-9-E4-C-4-DAA-8312-B619-C921-D

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

10 minutes ago, urgirl said:

Lana is def feeling spicy recently. We’re gonna get something hot and wet. 

Don’t say that, we need to use reverse psychology. Praying for Piano ballads and Let me Love You like A women 2.0! :sass: