Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Smiling cause she knows something we don’t

298444563_154742537155923_87373166090957

emote.png

they BOTH look like they know something we don’t, they were probably listening to lana’s yayo/bartender-esque magnum opus with rob’s masterful piano work, soft percussion, & hazy guitars right as they were taking this photo :bearnod:

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

Do you think we'll have an album this 2022? Or will it be in 2023? :suicide:

Realistically I expect it to come out in February or March of 2023 but I still think a late fall release could be possible (if the album is done already).

I find it so weird that we had so much teasing this spring and it suddenly stopped in June tho... :wtf3:

If I get really delusional I can also see it coming in September with just one single a couple of weeks before the album but I doubt that they managed to keep the whole thing secret until now :hide:

giphy.gif

I want the collapse like we got when posters of Love were popping up in LA

i need a moment like that, a fucking tease then the collapse 

I do think the no colour is very interesting, like she’s mad, there’s no place for pops of colour

like when she described black beauty, how she’s hopeful which is why she keeps her lips red 

but this is…..black…..empty…..I’m ready

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

3 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I want the collapse like we got when posters of Love were popping up in LA

remember when she was posting those random vintage/spacey aesthetic photos on instagram around that time? that was such a MOMENT

WGe8ynS.gif

Lana wanting a Migos collab…saying the record is angry conversational music with orchestral touches…and now telling us that she hopes we like country:makeup2:

She really does contain multitudes, and I love how that gets reflected in her art. LDR9/10 are going to be THE albums. I just feel it:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

11 hours ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Lana’s album will be released in Morse Code. Only true fans will study up in time for its August 28th release. It will be AKA’d 3 months layer as Lana unveils her new persona Lanita Josephine Lane and releases her first album under that name  Arlansas Neon Green Trailer Sparkle

Or braille. Sign language? 

On 8/10/2022 at 6:47 PM, Veinsineon said:

Peach Fuzz on my Fingertips From the Plastic Bag That is LA , out Sept 14th . 12 Tracks. All swelling ambient acoustic with some unique drum patterns after the bridges of a few songs. Only one song has 808s and the final track is a cover of The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert

lanaboards.gif

New lyric just surfaced: "I was eating cheesy chips with Nikki Lane, she said "Christ, aren't these cheesy?"

6 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Lana wanting a Migos collab…saying the record is angry conversational music with orchestral touches…and now telling us that she hopes we like country:makeup2:

She really does contain multitudes, and I love how that gets reflected in her art. LDR9/10 are going to be THE albums. I just feel it:ma:

I’m very intrigued by this album and can’t wait to hear something that will reveal its direction. I’m getting a lot of pre-release LFL era : she collabed with a lot a people apparently (if lustforlife was right), there are country songs, covers recorded, similar to the year before LFL was released (the TLSP songs, the many ones that didn’t end up on the album…).  I’m not saying they will all coexist on LDR9 or even LDR10, but she has options for the future (I just hope she doesn’t shelve the good songs for too long though).