Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

torn between wanting heavy guitars, psychedelic soundscapes, screaming vocals, tempo changes and nirvana-meets-tame-impala vibes OR hiphop inspired sounds, heavy beats, synths, slick glossy vocals and sex anthems :oic3:

Don’t worry. We’re getting neither of it :bebe:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, sadhotforever said:

So what do we think that Elvis thing Chuck posted was about?:diva:

Maybe Lana got the green light to cover one of his songs? I know that it was a problem for any artist to get permission

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

9 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

Maybe Lana got the green light to cover one of his songs? I know that it was a problem for any artist to get permission

Heartbreak Hotel incoming!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

26 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Heartbreak Hotel incoming!!!

there’s a live performance of that from 2008 which obviously we don’t have but i just need to know how lana’s vocals are for that song, i just know it’s provocative & amazing

WGe8ynS.gif

7 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Looking back I feel like the constant snippets during the NRR pre-release were a good thing, at least we had something to talk about. With this lack of info about LDR9 this thread’s truly at its lowest point 🥴

I used to always say “I wish she wouldn’t tease or give dates if it’s not confirmed” but tbh having three false dates gives us something to look forward to so😭

i really miss when she’d give a fake date and everyone would gather in the hours before 12am LA time and then the site would crash and nothing would even happen😭

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

11 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

Lana's going off about Hollywood, idc if she's being paid to do it something is brewing(Plus her posing with Marilyn Monroe and James Dean???)

im hoping this is a BTD/P reissue sign :trisha: