Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

If we ignore Ben's comments the timeline of this album makes so much sense:

- She told us she had some songs she loved in the BB release livestream (October)

- She allegedly said the next album is even better in December

- In May we got some details about an album that's in the works. With how she talked about it it seemed that she had a clear concept and quite a lot of songs already but it was still untitled (something weird for Lana) so it was probably not fully finished. Maybe she recorded a lot of stuff and she wasn't sure what was going to make it into the record.

It would make sense for it to come out sometime early next year if we account for the finishing touches + vinyl production.

Insider silence also makes sense considering she probably hasn't done any official label stuff yet.

And now for my delulu theory which I'm always going to include

Spoiler

The album was done in April/May and Ben reposting her selfie was their inside joke/message.

She then went on a vacation cause she finished all the album stuff and all that was left was photoshoots + album cover edition and the vinyl process.

If she submitted everything in June the album could come out sometime between September and November (considering her label decides the date based on the less competitive weeks and all that).

She'll do a quick rollout announcing the first single with the preorder and the whole album is coming out in that same month.:true:

giphy.gif

so today at work (i work at a coffee shop) and in West Hollywood, & i was wearing my NFR album tshirt, and this regular customer was like “oh i love your tshirt, i just saw her at pavilions (grocery) a few days ago”

& i was shook & had to know the details …

anyways he told her he loved Norman & she responded “oh thank you , im working on some new music and it’s crazy” …

and he told her how her music and gagas helped him come out the closet and she also mentioned how her current man she’s dating is fluid sexually which i thought was super cool. anyways just thought i’d share she described it to him as “crazy” i asked if he pried more but he said he was nervous af! ldr9 crazy era ? 

On 8/15/2022 at 6:08 PM, paradisetropico said:

so today at work (i work at a coffee shop) and in West Hollywood, & i was wearing my NFR album tshirt, and this regular customer was like “oh i love your tshirt, i just saw her at pavilions (grocery) a few days ago”

anyways he told her he loved Norman & she responded “oh thank you , im working on some new music and it’s crazy” …

and he told her how her music and gagas helped him come out the closet and she also mentioned how her current man she’s dating is fluid sexually which i thought was super cool. anyways just thought i’d share she described it to him as “crazy” i asked if he pried more but he said he was nervous af! ldr9 crazy era ? 

mmm more like fluid incestially. but go off queen. 

lana del rey is a frequent visitor of this one coffee shop that my friends mom works at. 

she said that she remembers her getting a "soy milk iced vanilla latte". 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

17 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

DNC

Conversational, cerebral, country (?), crazy... :oic3:

giphy.gif

all I want right now is some solid news: either from her or BoZ or Eclipse. Something reliable. Not some pseudo news from someone we can’t trust for sure or some Twitter account : they sure were entertaining for a while (even though they are most often BS), but I must be having triggers with my trust issues these days, I don’t know. Im not that much in a hurry for the album but maybe just some indication of what to expect for sure. 

1 hour ago, paradisetropico said:

it's enough for me to know i have a 1 in 8 billion chance with Jack Donoghue. i just know he smells like mud, cheap cigarettes, gasoline, and ass

10 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

Crazy for You confirmed?