Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It makes sense that insiders are silent/clueless cause she probably hasn't formally submitted anything to her label yet.

She may have all the songs she wants already and a tracklist and title but until her label gets the info it's still in her inner circle (which would be harder to access unless the insiders came from the producers' teams).

For example BOZ knew about RCS/BB tracklists cause at some point they were official but he couldn't know what she was actually recording at that time.

Of course the label is aware of the new album and how it sounds and all that but until it's set in stone and officially registered somewhere it's really hard for that data to leak

I thought BOZ was a TAP management insider since he had so much Dua info too. 

Anyways it’s gonna be piano and country heavy based on the little pics we’ve seen 

Finally some news! And it is honestly all there is to know: we know she is almost done and should be starting things in the coming weeks. 
also, is the 🚀 emoji used by Byron or one of her managers means anything other than the era is about to launch soon? 

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Finally some news! And it is honestly all there is to know: we know she is almost done and should be starting things in the coming weeks. 
also, is the 🚀 emoji used by Byron or one of her managers means anything other than the era is about to launch soon? 

I didn't think so before, but now a second rocket usage, plus an emoji with stars in eyes :dua:hmmmm...

Stars Align gaining momentum

11 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think it just means "incoming" (which has been since April it seems :thumb2:) but I wouldn't be against another space-y themed era. 

Maybe she's riding a rocket in the cover :hide:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

REALLY?

:excited:

CFE4-F8-DE-4-D3-C-49-D1-829-B-D485-CE84-CB71

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana will be covering "Fly Me To The Moon"

She and Azealia will squash their beef

She will be featured on M.I.A.'s new album

something big is coming October 14th

She will never work will Nikki Lane again

With this information, my guess is:

- The album will be done in September 

- She will polish some of the songs, give teasers, shoot MV's (not home videos), make sure to have vinyls ready ect. 

- Rollout starts in late 2022 or early 2023 

- Album comes out in the first half of 2023 

Manifest an Aquarius or an Aries album, we would love to see it :brows::creepna:

I think there's still gonna be a lot of post production when the album is finished so... we'll probably get a single announcement around christmas time (if we're lucky)

i honestly think this is gonna be a summer 2023 record 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

"1998" better be an actual song title & a prequel to "White Dress"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing