Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

25 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

My Lana vinyls keep falling over and I haven't touched them or changed their location recently... something has to be coming :illumilana:

BTD is the one doing it more often so it's probably Emile trying to tell us something :thumb2:

Okay bitches time to gather your LDR CDs/Vinyls/cassette around, make sure u have some pepsi, coca-cola and place your candles in pentagram (and in the wind of course). THIS IS THE MOMENT for  our delulu ritual. We are making contact with the holy beings from the other side, in the name of the power of the universe. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

@DragonWhore BE A REAL W H O R E & SPILL W H O R E

#TeamWhore

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Wait guys this conversation is reminding that I constantly get intuitive insights/messages regarding people, including musicians. And they end up being accurate. 

Ask me any question about Lana/LDR9 and I’ll see if anything pops up in my mind. 👁 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

Idc I will die on this hill of not believing her

no no we have a right to be skeptical it's just funny how both sides are shouting over each other and literally no one even knows whats happening anymore

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

What confuses me about DragonWhore is that it seemed like in general that most people were receptive and excited about what they were saying, and then they were all like nobody believes me and is mean so I'm not sharing anything else. I must have missed some drama because they seemed like the most well received potential insider in recent memory :um2:

Are the details of the next album in the room with us? 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

7 minutes ago, DCooper said:

What confuses me about DragonWhore is that it seemed like in general that most people were receptive and excited about what they were saying, and then they were all like nobody believes me and is mean so I'm not sharing anything else. I must have missed some drama because they seemed like the most well received potential insider in recent memory :um2:

It was my perception also but hey, you’re gone for two hours off LB and miss a fight, scat attacks and such, so maybe we both missed something like a rude comment 

I'm seeing a new single in the next 2 weeks followed by SOTB lana remix followed by Album announcement ..to be released in February or March 

How stupid is Taylor and her team not to capitalize on Lana's streaming and popularity.  ..the remix should have been out already instead of the 5 remixes for Anti hero 

Almost on page 600 😻😻😻 c'mon @someone/something let us celebrate that by give us another crumb of info plsss 

d1ff38bb86107bf43bca0067995f60a5ccd00ddd

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy