Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

ok but do u remember that lanas stylist hinted at them doing something lana-related from 1st to 14th july? and now he is liking neils secret photo? wtff is going onnn i knew lana was coming to slayy

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

It’s interesting that we’ve gotten recent stuff from rob, Ben, Neil, and possibly her stylist …. I am…contemplating 

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

Just now, venice witch said:

ok but do u remember that lanas stylist hinted at them doing something lana-related from 1st to 14th july? and now he is liking neils secret photo? wtff is going onnn i knew lana was coming to slayy

i've been thinking about this, and maybe it's silly butiI think there's something to it because the stylist didn't like any of the other neil photos.

Now it’s rick’s turn to tease something  :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

16 minutes ago, venice witch said:

Pammy? Anna? Johnny? Etienne? I cant find that any of them liked it

LDR9 is going to be a fifteen track record, five songs produced by Emilie/Rick, five songs produced by Jack, and five produced by Drew :hdu:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

So here's what we've got:

1. Rob going to London to record something + a post from Antonoff's studio in the middle of the summer + yesterday's post in another studio (neither Erickson nor Antonoff's....just saying!). I never believed that he's recording his alleged piano album, lol, so this could be a confirmation of Ben's post: Lana is still recording the new album.

2. Ben said that a new album is "in the works" back in spring, and a couple of weeks later he mentioned that the album is "coming soon". We assumed that the album might be finished, but she probably had (her first?) serious/lengthy sessions with Antonoff, Erickson - and other producers perhaps? - during those last few months and recorded a lot of songs. So the album officially started taking shape. 

3. Neil posting about a secret photoshoot a few months ago + this new mysterious post with the gorgeous waves and the "stars" emoji...gurl, this ain't my first time at the Rodeo. He's been cooking something with her. And now Lana's hair stylist liking his post....well, see you in September, hunty.

Can't wait for the life-changing automatic singing masterpiece, ranging from rich jazzy orchestral soundscapes and Patsy Cline-esque country gems to icy barren avant-garde experimentations and haunting, slutty and sexually fluid Donoghue-inspired bops. 

hillary-clinton.gif

2 minutes ago, Thunder said:

LDR9 is going to be a fifteen track record, five songs produced by Emilie/Rick, five songs produced by Jack, and five produced by Drew :hdu:

Mike Dean, Trent Reznor & Tove Lo produced it I thought?

:creepna:

IMG-3521.jpg