Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Sooooo… what do you guys think of the first pic we get too see for the potential aesthetic of the album? I don’t really like the color palette but I’m eager to see what’s next. I love the waves though. Damn I’m so ready for an east coast inspired record :candy:

Just now, hotshot2am said:

I also don't see the like but I think it's an Instagram bug with the like search.

i would show you screenshot, but i don’t know how to upload photo, im dump lol

Just followed her and can confirm that Anna did like the post by Neil. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

13 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

So here's what we've got:

1. Rob going to London to record something + a post from Antonoff's studio in the middle of the summer + yesterday's post in another studio (neither Erickson nor Antonoff's....just saying!). I never believed that he's recording his alleged piano album, lol, so this could be a confirmation of Ben's post: Lana is still recording the new album.

2. Ben said that a new album is "in the works" back in spring, and a couple of weeks later he mentioned that the album is "coming soon". We assumed that the album might be finished, but she probably had (her first?) serious/lengthy sessions with Antonoff, Erickson - and other producers perhaps? - during those last few months and recorded a lot of songs. So the album officially started taking shape. 

3. Neil posting about a secret photoshoot a few months ago + this new mysterious post with the gorgeous waves and the "stars" emoji...gurl, this ain't my first time at the Rodeo. He's been cooking something with her. And now Lana's hair stylist liking his post....well, see you in September, hunty.

Can't wait for the life-changing automatic singing masterpiece, ranging from rich jazzy orchestral soundscapes and Patsy Cline-esque country gems to icy barren avant-garde experimentations and haunting, slutty and sexually fluid Donoghue-inspired bops. 

hillary-clinton.gif

this description is what i need, what i have been praying for, what i whisper into the heavens when i pray to the Lord every night. also i am willing to sacrifice my health for Donoghue's sexual fluids anyday

13 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Mike Dean, Trent Reznor & Tove Lo produced it I thought?

:creepna:

Trent Reznor producing a Lana album or song would be IT

4 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

guys, don’t want to kill the vibe but she also liked other posts that had anything to do with Lana… I think we’re reading too much into it

most posts she likes are lana related though, haven’t checked them all but it’s the case for the vast majority of the posts she’s liked. :cuteface: