3+1 = 4

lana's last album is mid

mid starts with 'm'

4m

lana's new album is coming in 4 minutes

me as an algebra teacher deadass

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

2 minutes ago, lizzys said:

oh my god i havent been on here in ages what did i come back to someone please summarize wtf

Honestly not that much: Ben said on IG that the new Lana album was near completion. 
Neil Krug posted something about « See you in September ». Of course, we assume it’s related to Lana but I think he could be going on a vacation or who the fuck knows? 
people in Lana’s team apparently liked the comments about Ben’s post (didn’t see those though).

3 minutes ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

just the usual delulu, no actual news besides ben saying the album is nearing completion 🫶🏼

the photos that neil took were allegedly at del norte county, which could stand for DNC so maybe just maybe guys one of the tracks is called DNC or maybe it’s a new single that’s being released soon in september or MAYBE EARTH WIND AND FIRE DID A COLLAB WITH LANA DEL REY??? SEPTEMBER?? 21st NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER??

earth wind and fire collab released on ‘the 21st night of september’ confirmed!! pack it up girlies we’re moving to the 80’s:candy:

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

55 minutes ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

lead single and music video September 21, album release shortly following on October 14th, confirmed.

I'm fully convinced you rub your Eartha Clit like a crystal ball to get these dates bc the accuracy is out of this world 🚀

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Thoth said:

I don't feel like anything is coming this year.

me either, soon to Ben is 6 months at the earliest

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, gsnlp said:

another repost on ben’s Instagram stories about the comment. something has to be coming 

I think he just likes a bit of attention from us (not a bad thing tho) cause only industry people and stans of his clients follow him so it's not like he's doing promo by posting there  :hide:

It's giving dad energy and it's kinda cute :gasp:

giphy.gif

Yeah, unless Interscope lets her drop it digitally - they won't -, we're not getting the album this year given that she's still working on it. Sure, it might be completed in a few days/weeks, but I don't really trust Ben. It'll probably be finished sometime in the next couple of months. But we could get the lead single sometime between September and December, I guess. LMLYLAW and BB/TB/WFWF were all released 5 months prior to COCC and BB's release dates respectively, so if we get the lead in September, we might get the album in February.

An Aquarius/Pisces album would be quite something...moody, fragile, and temperamental. :nails: