Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Wait For Life said:

That’s so weird I can’t see it, sorry for the commotion :delish:

I can’t see it either dw 😭😭

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

As long as the album is done and she has a real release date (even if she doesn't announce it) I wouldn't mind if she starts releasing stuff while the vinyl process takes place even if it's some months before the album.

She's probably going her usual route of releasing a random song to introduce the album with the real single coming later (even though I'd love a full promo traditional rollout like LFL) so I can see something coming before the year ends (or even in September if Neil's post means anything)

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I think it's just confirmation that you need a new phone :hillary:

:oopna:

ANYWAY…

Doing some research, iPhone 14 might launch September 7, 7 Eleven is Lana’s favorite gas station, Eleven rhymes with Heaven.

Lilac Heaven - The iPhone 11…

September 11th Album Confirmed?

:hoe:

EDIT:

Oh yeah my iPhone is immortal…

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

9 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

Yeah, unless Interscope lets her drop it digitally - they won't -, we're not getting the album this year given that she's still working on it. Sure, it might be completed in a few days/weeks, but I don't really trust Ben. It'll probably be finished sometime in the next couple of months. But we could get the lead single sometime between September and December, I guess. LMLYLAW and BB/TB/WFWF were all released 5 months prior to COCC and BB's release dates respectively, so if we get the lead in September, we might get the album in February.

An Aquarius/Pisces album would be quite something...moody, fragile, and temperamental. :nails:

please not again i can't take it anymore :crying5: 

i'd rather have a single and then the album shortly after during february than wait another 5 months between the lead and the album 

46 minutes ago, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

Please no literally any other Elton John song

rocket man plus a hidden track cover of life on mars :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i'm actually moving this time 

Pv9H.gif

edit: FORGET IT I READ IT WRONG Pv9H.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Lana’s album nearing completion, Britney’s first new song in 6 years has been leaked, and Nicki is doing pop. Is it 2011 again?! :oic2:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

i entirely believe ben’s comment & the fact that he keeps acknowledging it makes me feel like it’s the real deal :smile:

the photo neil krug posted onto his instagram story is so beautiful, i really hope it’s lana-related :trisha:

i’m feeling quite excited about this so far, spacey & dark-oceanic aesthetics, i’m hoping this album will be produced by mike dean, rick nowels, & jack donoghue, LET’S GOOOOOOO! hillary-clinton.gif

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i entirely believe ben’s comment & the fact that he keeps acknowledging it makes me feel like it’s the real deal :smile:

the photo neil krug posted onto his instagram story is so beautiful, i really hope it’s lana-related :trisha:

i’m feeling quite excited about this so far, spacey & dark-oceanic aesthetics, i’m hoping this album will be produced by mike dean, rick nowels, & jack donoghue, LET’S GOOOOOOO! hillary-clinton.gif

preach sis!!!!! hillary-clinton.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg