Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

FREAKING OUTTT he liked a lana gif and a reply to his tweet asking if lana has anything coming soon after the taylor collab and then tweeted about an album he can't believe he loves GUYS MOVE IT'S LANA  :oprah4: MAGNUM OPUS INCOMING

31 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I don't see him praising a Lana album in 2022 :thumb3:

:dua:

HE ALSO LIKED A TWEET WHERE SOMEONE WAS ASKING HIM IF HE KNOWS ANYTHinG LDRX RELATED!!! WE WONNN:oprah4:

31 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Omfg he heard Rockefeller Umbreller in HQ and she says “Rockefeller my umbreller Boz I love you baby” so it’s LDR9 CONFIRMED WE WOOONNN! :oprah4: :oprah4: :oprah4:

plsssssss

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I'm not sure about what was mentioned in his comments but it's probably not

- Tove Lo: the album is out next week, she posted a lot of snippets and I think he heard it long ago

- Dua Lipa: She said she's going to maybe release it at the end of 2023 but she doesn't want to promise anything (so it's far from done)

- Taylor: I thought it was this but if he has to wait months... doesn't make sense. Also he said he wasn't going to talk about her album lol

I'm not sure who else is about to release "soonish" but maybe Rihanna or Beyoncé act II?

Wishful thinking but I think it might be Lana... some months cause vinyl production and I can see LDR9 being wild (as in BBS wild and experimental). He also really enjoyed WCE so I don't think he stopped caring about her completely :um2:

Of course he could be referencing some smaller artists that hasn't even announced it yet tho...

giphy.gif

I can definitely see a November/December single and album January/February if he only has to wait a couple months to talk about it :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, Brat said:

Honestly I fear for the setlist. Like before covid she mainly performed songs from BTD and UV and skipped songs from HM and L4L so I can't imagine we will get alot from the other 3 albums she's dropped since then. (I know NFR was technically b4 covid but the tour for it was cut short and we barely got any concert material from it). 

These are my predictions. 

NFR - Doesn't perform California or The Greatest or FIILY, mayyyybe does cinnamon girl once more but thats it

Chemtrails - Does LMLYLAW like 3 times or adds it to a melody mix. Sings an acapella version of three lines from title track after a fan begs for it.

BB - Does a melody mix of BB, WW, and Text Book. Maybe randomly does Beautiful or VFR, even tho fans dont ask for it. Doesn't touch Dealer with a ten foot pole.

can I be completely honest with you? ... I JUST WANT A TOUR :crai: I don't even care about the setlist at this point... I just wanna see her again! I miss her!

Anyways, with so many albums out, it would be great if she expanded the setlist and performed longer concerts... it's your moment girl, you're not just a popstar anymore, you're Lana Del Fucking Rey, you owe it to your legendary name :fabcat:

Honestly I don't give a shit about this BOZ, and the way he always teases something without actually telling anything relevant. In my world, this is called egomaniac and sense of superiority, and of course overall a petty behavior. so when the album will be out it will be out, peace :party:

The "probably a few months" also aligns like stars perfectly with the timeline of Lana finishing the record recently...

Finishing touches late September

Sent to label early October

BOZ intercepted it now and listened to it

A few months for vinyl production 

:true:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

The "probably a few months" also aligns like stars perfectly with the timeline of Lana finishing the record recently...

It could also be that he has contacts at a vinyl pressing plant :dua: But your timeline would make sense.

the way lana lied AGAIN and said she's gonna do a digital only release for this album yet here we are discussing vinyl plants

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

i like the way ur thinking 

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Not gonna move for this. It’s the path to disappointment.

I'm choosing to be delusional only for the next 12 hours :agree:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

By his wording I also assume it has to be someone who hasn't released any singles from the album yet... and the artist was mentioned quickly after his first tweet... so not RAYE, not Selena (he even made fun of people thinking it was her), not Jessie Ware and not Caroline (I think he usually likes her stuff so he wouldn't be surprised and she has 2 singles out already so it wouldn't be a surprise anyway)

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

the way lana lied AGAIN and said she's gonna do a digital only release for this album yet here we are discussing vinyl plants

In her defence, I think she wishes she could do it, but once again, she opened her mouth before running things with her company. She is way too much successful with her physical releases that Interscope probably won’t allow it. 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

In her defence, I think she wishes she could do it, but once again, she opened her mouth before running things with her company. She is way too much successful with her physical releases that Interscope probably won’t allow it. 

yeah, that's what i was thinking too

10 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

to be fair in the next breath she said “that’ll never happen” and it truly won’t. Almost all her income is physicals. But at this point she could release a single soon with the album announcement since everything might be wrapping up 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

to be fair in the next breath she said “that’ll never happen” and it truly won’t. Almost all her income is physicals. But at this point she could release a single soon with the album announcement since everything might be wrapping up 

i was calculating how much money she makes off streams on spotify alone, and in a single day she makes around $20k