Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Anyway I choose to believe he's talking about Lana. I won't get excited about it being sooo good or wild cause I don't trust his taste but I do take it as a sign of the album being done and coming early next year which is enough hype for me :true:

giphy.gif

I’m not moving because this doesn’t make it sound like whatever he is talking about will be revealed soon but I will silently and diligently manifest that lana is what he referring to in the meantime 

:pray2::pray2::pray2:

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

to be fair in the next breath she said “that’ll never happen” and it truly won’t. Almost all her income is physicals. But at this point she could release a single soon with the album announcement since everything might be wrapping up 

yeah I really don't think that most of her income is physicals. let's say she's incredibly strong at it, but also her streaming numbers are, especially lately, so... it is true that she'd loose with digital only though 

just let's believe he's talking about her so we can have anything to talk about lmao just for a moment!!!

during pre cocc era we were moving for emojis in her website's code lol :eartha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

just let's believe he's talking about her so we can have anything to talk about lmao just for a moment!!!

during pre cocc era we were moving for emojis in her website's code lmao

when we found images of grass comprised of only 10 pixels on the ldrvillage source-code and thought it meant something :omfg2:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

3 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

i was calculating how much money she makes off streams on spotify alone, and in a single day she makes around $20k

same... and I think we are still quite far from the actual numbers. I believe she makes much MORE than 20k (Spotify only). if then we also consider all the other platforms...  and the way her numbers are rising up crazy lately... my god, she really is rich as fuck 

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

during pre cocc era we were moving for emojis in her website's code lol :eartha:

when we found the whole album cover and called it a cute BTS photo :omfg2:

at least we accurately guessed we were getting a black and white album cover

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Plssss I remember finding them and being shook... until someone pointed out they were from her IG captions :thumb3:

I felt like such a hacker for a short period of time.... I'll stick to shazam :hide:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

when we found images of grass comprised of only 10 pixels on the ldrvillage source-code and thought it meant something :omfg2:

mariah-carey.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Plssss I remember finding them and being shook... until someone pointed out they were from her IG captions :thumb3:

I felt like such a hacker for a short period of time.... I'll stick to shazam :hide:

it was legendary lmfaooo unforgettable :eartha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg