Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

35 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

when we found the whole album cover and called it a cute BTS photo :omfg2:

at least we accurately guessed we were getting a black and white album cover

from that point to the day of the actual album cover reveal was a RIDE I need these pages back!!!! :thumb3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

from that point to the day of the actual album cover reveal was a RIDE I need these pages back!!!! :thumb3:

It was a blessing in disguise for me cause I was so angry I put my phone away so I missed the whole my boyfriends are rappers thing :hide:

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

the way lana lied AGAIN and said she's gonna do a digital only release for this album yet here we are discussing vinyl plants

i think she meant she wishes she could release an album ahead of the vinyls not that she did not want to release vinyls at all. but her label knows her first week sales rely mostly on physical media so she might not get the option to release the album digitally first then physically later. she probably only got to do that with violet bc her label knew it would not make waves the way a regular album would (although i do think it still topped the vinyl charts once the physicals were released anyway)

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

28 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Anyway I choose to believe he's talking about Lana. I won't get excited about it being sooo good or wild cause I don't trust his taste but I do take it as a sign of the album being done and coming early next year which is enough hype for me :true:

Exactly :true:. Didn’t he love and hype up Watercolor Eyes? 
I too take this as a sign that the album is coming at least.

17 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I feel like such a stalker but... he also replied to a friend saying it's not about who he wanted and he appears to be a Jessie Ware stan so one less possible person from his comments :hide:

Not stalking if it's public on the world wide web :makeup2:  #internetsafety #digitalfootprint #desperate

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Did he hype up Watercolor Eyes? I know that he teased the Rock Candy Sweet line, but apart from that I don't remember him hyping it up.

He said something along the lines of "I don't know when it's coming but it's good" 

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

It's actually Judah name day on Oct 28th and it's Friday guys :defeated:

Reveal hidden contents

:hype: let's be delulu gays and girls

just one week after the release of SOTB, too many coincidences ... :O