Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i propose we move away from the chocolate gifs and towards topics that matter, like how do you think Jack Donoghue's crotch smells, do you think he will work on the album at all, are you ready for October 14?

1 minute ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

i propose we move away from the chocolate gifs and towards topics that matter, like how do you think Jack Donoghue's crotch smells, do you think he will work on the album at all, are you ready for October 14?

Like cheap bad cologne in the best way

its coming Sept 5th

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Just now, Pretty On The Indide said:

Like cheap bad cologne in the best way

its coming Sept 5th

idk he doesnt seem like he even wears deodorant

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Jack does Witchhouse, right? Have no clue what that sounds like, but I would mind a SoundCloud exclusive promo single of whatever the hell that would sound like :smile:

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Jack does Witchhouse, right? Have no clue what that sounds like, but I would mind a SoundCloud exclusive promo single of whatever the hell that would sound like :smile:

weirdly enough a few days ago spotify just shoved his music under my throat randomly and honestly I enjoyed the couple of songs I've heard, if you like that kind of experimental ish electronic dark vibes music is worth a try

I'm hopeful he's influencing in any way this album, because I'm sure it would be a banger

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Perhaps she’ll have a “pop-art” cover variant:

a0cb39cb-cf13-4e91-ab7c-b10ac32b24dc_1.c

a can of seafoam against a white background, ICONIC…

i’d kill.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

8 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Idk where y’all are getting October, When my iPhone predicted it’s coming September 11th…

:bebe:

Unrelated, but this reminds me of when the Gaga stans thought the 911 MV was going to drop on Sept. 11th... :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Unrelated, but this reminds me of when the Gaga stans thought the 911 MV was going to drop on Sept. 11th... :bebe:

Just now, sad angel forever said:

Boom Like That on September 11th :smile: 

yeah… the fact that boom like that leaked on september 11th… :runs: :icant2:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Neil is barely active on Twitter. His last tweets are from May (and a RT about UV anniversary in June) so for him to post the pic there... it HAS TO mean something :creepna:

I've been (over)analyzing the picture and it looks like a huge wave crashing into a mountain (that looks like a volcano with that lava-like red flare). It's the representation of fury and anger... just like Lana described the record :true:

giphy.gif