Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

black out zone this, black out zone that, when am i going to black out.

Just now, jamesss said:

black out zone this, black out zone that, when am i going to black out.

boz? no bitches? makes sense.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

just quietly thinking about how we're still in the pre-pre-release thread in october with basically no info about this album apart from a few random comments by insiders and people on Lana's team that could mean literally anything... when will the misery end?

28 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i really think he’s not talking about lana you guys..

I think it’s likely, I don’t know who else it can be, and him liking the lana gif kinda gave it away. Also it makes sense for him to say “it’s so wild, can’t believe I love it this much” since he’s said last year he doesn’t like Lana’s new stuff as much. It also makes sense timeline-wise, i mean ben hasn’t been saying “ album coming soon” twice for no reason and with boz saying we might wait a few months it all makes sense :oprah3:

1 minute ago, i talk to jesus said:

if boz is talking about lana & he is surprised he likes it so much, what do we expect for the album? i am not super familiar with which songs of hers he likes & dislikes.

Another Lust for Life mess :bebe:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

3 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Same. I feel like it’s Caroline Polachek. 

Was she mentioned in the twitter thread? I mean if it’s her it’s still a win but girlie is gonna have an album with 2 year old songs on it at this point and I don’t have faith she even has a full album recorded right now. 

15 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Was she mentioned in the twitter thread? I mean if it’s her it’s still a win but girlie is gonna have an album with 2 year old songs on it at this point and I don’t have faith she even has a full album recorded right now. 

Oh no she wasn’t. She was mentioned in the second tweet he made. So I guess that would leave Lana, Rihanna, and Sky. 

4 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Oh no she wasn’t. She was mentioned in the second tweet he made. So I guess that would leave Lana, Rihanna, and Sky. 

I personally don't think it's Sky, since two songs from the album are already out, several possible songs (that have since potentially been scrapped, but still) have leaked, and a couple are circulating that he probably already had a hold of. So i'm doubting he'd be "surprised" about liking the full album :bebe: so i'm hoping its lana

are we going to delulu the f out of this or nah?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, DCooper said:

Boz just tweeted "the world is not ready for the masterpiece of an album that I just heard...

Probably not Lana since he doesn't seem to care much about her but who knows :legend:

Its actually about the new Tove Lo record, Dirt Femme. He saidits the greatest album of the century. :oprah4:

The only other option woud be Rihanna cause she has the SB in February but that doesn't mean new music since she has enough hits already to perform 10 different shows :hide: and not every artist releases before the SuperBowl anyway...

Someone also mentioned Britney but I doubt she has an album aready recorded and coming soon.

And I'm not even counting Zara Larsson as a possibility since that girl is in label hell.

He liked a tweet about new Lana besides the collab and another one with a Lana gif (but that could be unrelated and just a friendly like since he seems to know the person asking)

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Its actually about the new Tove Lo record, Dirt Femme. He saidits the greatest album of the century. :oprah4:

It's not, he said he won't mention anything about it because the album comes out in a few months and tove lo's album comes out next week (I think) 

LDRX/9 has to be ready by now, it's very likely that he already listened to it. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

19 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

He liked a tweet about new Lana besides the collab

I think he’s unliked this tweet now too omg it means something y’all I’m sure of it

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

15 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

It's not, he said he won't mention anything about it because the album comes out in a few months and tove lo's album comes out next week (I think) 

it comes out this week :hype:

It can’t be Tove or Taylor since those are both this month and whatever album he’s talking about doesn’t have a set release date yet (since he said “Probably a few months”)

I’m not sure it’s Lana related tbh but it’s fun that there’s some kinda hype going on, minus the Taylor feat it’s been so dry this year 

"Don’t forget me"

39 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

It is actually i think he told me himself that Dirt Femme best record of the century……so…

nevermind

he was clearly talking about miss Polachek :oprah4: