Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Had a dream last night, that one of you hacked her website and revealed the album cover and merch. Cover kind of looked like a Ultraviolence still..black and white.  The album name was really long as fuck something like ‘The Sacred Native American’s and the Founding Father's that Betrayed them’.  

You make it sound as if she's going Full Fiona on us!

1 hour ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

It appeared when I went to the recent Neil Krug Instagram post too. Here's a screeshot: (His finger may have slipped but Instagram did not clear the action/cache of him pressing "like" on a comment) (+ Censored the users because it felt a lil weird archiving that, lol)

Screenshot-20220819-043333-Instagram.jpg

i just went and looked and its not telling me that that comment has any likes whatsoever… i wonder if he liked and unliked

i haven't had to read this many thread pages in a while :xcry::kris: idc if neil didnt even like the comment at all and it's a glitch i'm fully choosing to believe he read + deliberately liked that comment giphy.gif the aesthetic!! giving vengeful mermaid watching the world burn to the tune of psychedelic rock <3 

mUENGN9.png

2 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

It appeared when I went to the recent Neil Krug Instagram post too. Here's a screeshot: (His finger may have slipped but Instagram did not clear the action/cache of him pressing "like" on a comment) (+ Censored the users because it felt a lil weird archiving that, lol)

Screenshot-20220819-043333-Instagram.jpg

And the wave emoji?? As in the DNC icon? Omg...

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Wave in the emoji... wave in the DNC logo... (icy) waves in her captions... wave in the Neil picture... :crazy:

WAVES ovtrctear-tearyuna.gif 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

11 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

i'm new & there's no way i'm reading thru over 300 pages so could someone please catch me up on everything we know about the new album please & thank u :)

everything we officially know is listed in the first post of the thread! all other info floating around rn is pretty much just random speculation :typewriter:

Spoiler

writing this was upsetting we know almost nothing :trisha: except that ldr9 will be a 13-14 track magnum opus filled with bangers and emotionally poignant powerful bops, with big production and energized melodies, creative use of vocals and instrumentals, and lyricism on a new level not yet seen from lana, with touches of poeticism and inspiration from absurdist literature and authors such as kierkegaard nietzsche kafka and nabokov, that we obviously know for sure!!!!!!

sUcVobB.png

13 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

i'm new & there's no way i'm reading thru over 300 pages so could someone please catch me up on everything we know about the new album please & thank u :)

Not you talking to Jesus and even He doesn’t have the LDR9 tea :judgingu3:

Neil come through we need youuuuu :crying2:

20 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

okay queen so look at neil krugs work with lana. his shifts are fucking soul lifting. right now, were freaking over wether or not his new insta post has anything to do with ldr9's album cover.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

I'm thinking this will be a country inspired album but it's going to be a jaw-dropper with jazzy and spooky undertones. I'm picturing late night country with hints of Honeymoon, Chemtrails, and Violet, and an unnerving uniqueness with some abstract storytelling, country music that the world has never seen before. 

I really don't know what to expect from Lana in terms of promo/aesthetics/MVs etc this time cause she's too unpredictable. 

Chemtrails was one of her most lowkey album cycles yet it gave us one of her higher budget MVs since the BTD/Paradise era :thumb2:

I hope we get at least a promo picture soon (maybe with that beautiful blue dress :creepna:)

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

I'm thinking this will be a country inspired album but it's going to be a jaw-dropper with jazzy and spooky undertones. I'm picturing late night country with hints of Honeymoon, Chemtrails, and Violet, and an unnerving uniqueness with some abstract storytelling, country music that the world has never seen before. 

Thank you for articulating exactly what I want from this album :wowcry:

Tumblr