Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

I'm thinking this will be a country inspired album but it's going to be a jaw-dropper with jazzy and spooky undertones. I'm picturing late night country with hints of Honeymoon, Chemtrails, and Violet, and an unnerving uniqueness with some abstract storytelling, country music that the world has never seen before. 

i’m always here for spooky vibes :creepna:

i’m ready for lana’s october album! :trisha:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

38 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Do u remember when I told you it would be cold Northern California foggy vibes? 

Hey Lana :creepna3:

can you please give us something of a timeline or at the very least a song title acronym (that isn’t DNC because we’ve all guessed that one a million times) or just a random antidote of some sort…. Please, we’ve been vibing off the Northern Cali info for a couple months now. Just a droplet of something different would be really appreciated. If it’s close enough to news then just a hint would be fun to know… Pleeeeease:deadbanana:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Wednesday night I had a dream that Lana posted that she was releasing a single titled "Salem" and included the single cover art which was a landscape with trees in muted greens. Witch vibes confirmed.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

i’m always here for spooky vibes :creepna:

i’m ready for lana’s october album! :trisha:

Wasn’t blue banisters released in October? I’m always down for another October release; best time of the year! 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I really don't know what to expect from Lana in terms of promo/aesthetics/MVs etc this time cause she's too unpredictable. 

Chemtrails was one of her most lowkey album cycles yet it gave us one of her higher budget MVs since the BTD/Paradise era :thumb2:

I hope we get at least a promo picture soon (maybe with that beautiful blue dress :creepna:)

Well based on the fact that the chemtrails interview photo shoot was very country glam, I feel her being high glam in the waves with diamonds def means something. Also! If you are talking ab that blue dress from that designer omggggggggggggggg

In my delulu era again.

I will choose to believe that new Neil Krug pic has anything to do with Lana Del Rey - but not simply because i am a delulu whore: The DNC jacket of her wearing at Variety with a logo that looks like an  "ocean wave", the "icy waves" caption on ig & that new Neil photo is literally the waves crashing into pieces.

Then yes, i am in my delulu era.

Anyways, i am asking my Clow cards again about LDR9 tomorrow.

They know something :agree2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing