Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i want something in the vein of blue banisters… minimal & somber production, wordy lyrics, emotional vocal delivery, melancholic melodies :crai:

8 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

lana sweetie u can do it wherever you want , just give me another heroin :crying4:

thank you for your service as a Heroin stan :party:now Lana make another Heroin for us 

6 minutes ago, hippo said:

i want something in the vein of blue banisters… minimal & somber production, wordy lyrics, emotional vocal delivery, melancholic melodies :crai:

the production of the title track is SO UNDERRATED, literally... its so minimalistic but so on point i can feel the sadness in the way that she sings and the piano synths..

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, GrenadineGrass said:

the production of the title track is SO UNDERRATED, literally... its so minimalistic but so on point i can feel the sadness in the way that she sings and the piano synths..

its criminally underrated. the slowly fading piano synths compliment the feel of the song so insanely well ! her best outro yet

38 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

I had a dream Lana moved to West Virginia to become a Mountain Woman and only released folk music every seven years on a different full moon. She did have a chuech tho where she ministered wvery sunday and it was chock full of gays who made their way to Appalachia for service. She was still dating Jack tho. He grew sheep

was this a dream or is this just something you’re actively manifesting?

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I like the fact that some of you picked Music to Watch Boys To as one of the songs to "describe" LDR9. I would have chosen that one too because I like the tropical feel it transpires, that's what Honeymoon and Lust for Life kinda had in my opinion. 2015-6 really had something of a South American, Cuban vibe that I love for and from her. :flutter:

zQQ75U.gif

Is it me or does Ben sound genuinely excited about the album? His posts - and spamming under Lana's IG posts, lol - back in May + his recent post about the album being nearly completed + his reply to Lana yesterday and the interaction with fans...I don't know. I know she's his client, but his enthusiasm feels quite genuine this time round.

Anyway, hoodies + DNC jacket + Donoghue + tits out + automatic singing + orchestra + waves + IDGAF attitude + spending time with family + Rob sneaking into the studio + Antonoff and 808s = ???

Whatever LDR9 ends up sounding like, it's going to be a ride. :sass:

3 hours ago, imenos said:

choose 3 songs from lana discography to represent what kind of songs production/vibe wise you would want for LDR9  ?

i've said this already & imma say it again:

- Venice Bitch

- White Dress

- Heroin

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Waist deep in icy waves plus that photo of Neil krug ……………

regardless of if this actual for Lana but the vibes fit perfectly and Lana needs to use that caption as a line I’m so ready

the lack of teasing tells me she’s really trying to make the rollout more traditional 

my ass is praying for a video from W magazine with that look on the beach I BEG

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Lana is always saying she’s gonna sing the national anyhem in her music but we’ve yet to hear her sing the star spangled banner. It really must be on the next album. I can play it on the clarinet if shw needs accompaniment 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

21 minutes ago, imenos said:

ok now choose 3 songs from lana discography what kind of songs production/vibe wise you would  NOT want for LDR9 

mine :

-Guns and roses

-Boom like that

-Yayo

People who haye guns and roses and yayo do not deserve anything in my humble opinion. 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

7 minutes ago, imenos said:

ok now choose 3 songs from lana discography what kind of songs production/vibe wise you would  NOT want for LDR9 

mine :

-Guns and roses

-Boom like that

-Yayo

- Blue Banisters

- Sweet Carolina 

- For Free

0YnL0Kf.gif

16 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

Is it me or does Ben sound genuinely excited about the album? His posts - and spamming under Lana's IG posts, lol - back in May + his recent post about the album being nearly completed + his reply to Lana yesterday and the interaction with fans...I don't know. I know she's his client, but his enthusiasm feels quite genuine this time round.

Anyway, hoodies + DNC jacket + Donoghue + tits out + automatic singing + orchestra + waves + IDGAF attitude + spending time with family + Rob sneaking into the studio + Antonoff and 808s = ???

i hope it's not because dua signed off so lana is again his most profitable client

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

21 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

People who hate guns and roses and yayo do not deserve anything in my humble opinion. 

We hate Paradise's Yayo, not AKA's :true:

24 minutes ago, imenos said:

mine :

-Guns and roses

-Boom like that

-Yayo

- Guns n Roses

- For Free

- Sweet Carolina

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

36 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

Maybe he has more time to be overly enthusiastic since Dua left Tap and can focus on Lana? Lol

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”