LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

Quick little Lana album traditions bingo:

1 - Neil album cover

2 - Neil photoshoot but inferior Chuck album cover

3 - Title track as track 1 or 2

4 - A Rick song even if he doesn't appear again on the album

5 - A cover

6 - An old song meant for a previous album of hers (reworked or not, leaked or unheard)

7 - A TLSP album outtake

8 - A new version of Yes To Heaven (that will get scrapped)

9 - Album trailer

I'm going with 1, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 9  :true:

1, 3, 5, 6, 9

53 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

How do we think she'll announce the title?:smile4:

Reveal hidden contents

I for one, am hoping for a reactivation of the official instagram & a livestream!

Instagram 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, sadhotforever said:

How do we think she'll announce the title?:smile4:

Reveal hidden contents

I for one, am hoping for a reactivation of the official instagram & a livestream!

I think we'll have another magazine cover + interview around the time the first single is announced/released where she reveals it but I'd love if she just posted the album cover out of the blue without context (imagine if it's textless tho :thumb2:)

giphy.gif

my dream beggining of era is, suddenly all social media icons with a beautiful scenery and then the album trailer is released on youtube suddenly

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

7 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

my dream beggining of era is, suddenly all social media icons with a beautiful scenery and then the album trailer is released on youtube suddenly

Gosh I fucking need an album trailer FUCK 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

9 hours ago, imenos said:

choose 3 songs from lana discography to represent what kind of songs production/vibe wise you would want for LDR9  ?

mine are :

-off to the races

-cola

-the blackest day

This is quite hard, but I’d probably say season of the witch, velvet crowbar and old money.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

guns & roses is one of her best & i absolutely will die on that hill :oprah3: maybe lana should explore that ghostly, mysterious desert-rock sound on a future project, but i think ldr9 will be more “arctic” & bold :agree:

usually i hate guns and roses but i was listening to UV on shuffle yesterday and it actually didn’t sound that bad….. i want her to rediscover a soft rock sound such as that and I Talk to Jesus for this new album:oprah3:

signature.gif

"Feels like sugar in me..."

9 hours ago, imenos said:

choose 3 songs from lana discography to represent what kind of songs production/vibe wise you would want for LDR9  ?

mine are :

-off to the races

-cola

-the blackest day

- Swan Song

- Pawn Shop Blues / Peace

- Black Bathing Suit

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

would love to hear this covered by her on LDR9

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

13 hours ago, imenos said:

mine are :

-off to the races

-cola

-the blackest day

- pawn shop blues

- chemtrails

- cinnamon girl

13 hours ago, imenos said:

mine are :

-off to the races

-cola

-the blackest day

scarface

sad girl

brite lites (steven mertens demo) (the requisite country influence being those lil guitar twaaanggggssss)

but all with hope is a dangerous thing's lyrics :trisha::candy::trisha: 

mUENGN9.png

I hope it has rhcp influence..give us those beachy rock guitars !!

The way Arcadia video has references to Under the Bridge video..same vibes, both of them are in space?? And the images of the city displayed below them..

PEACH FUZZ PLZ

last night, i dreamt of Lana doing a livestream on @honeymoon account, she was reading & answer almost every comment as possible, like literally focus on answering them, which is unusual a bit, and then someone asked about LDR9 title, she answered the title by accident and right after she knew she say it, she panicked & immidiately turn the livestream off & deactivated @honeymoon 

I forgot the title but its not something related to DNC, but it was too long & complex & English isnt my first language so its hard to remember what it was. But i knew the title was giving IELTS vocabulary :paris:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

last night, i dreamt of Lana doing a livestream on @honeymoon account, she was reading & answer almost every comment as possible, like literally focus on answering them, which is unusual a bit, and then someone asked about LDR9 title, she answered the title by accident and right after she knew she say it, she panicked & immidiately turn the livestream off & deactivated @honeymoon 

I forgot the title but its not something related to DNC, but it was too long & complex & English isnt my first language so its hard to remember what it was. But i knew the title was giving IELTS vocabulary :paris:

It isn't impossible to happen in reality:thumb2:

2 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Parts of your dream make sense, especially the title. I don’t think DNC is the title (that song was recorded too long ago to embody the direction of this album; highly doubt that direction was clear in her mind last fall). 
i really hope DNC is on the album and lives up to what I think it is 

Wild One

I Talk to Jesus

Yes to Heaven, it’s time lol. 

I’d be happy with any of these 3. 

I don’t know. I don’t necessarily want an unreleased on the new album but she really has sooooo many unreleased that deserve to have their moments.  She’s got to get that unreleased collection together!