Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Okay here are some of my thoughts

1. About the unreleased songs

I actually don't mind ifshe put 1 or a few unreleased materials in LDR9 again but as long as they're 100% remake + remastered, i love Blue Banisters but the fact that NOTG / LL / CB werent even mastered, they're just  Youtube rips really haunts me. For instance, if she's putting Yes to Heaven into the album, i prefer her to re-produce & fix some aspects of its lyrics - I am not a The Next Best American Record hater so i dont mind that.

2. As much as i want LDR9 to have her going back to her roots, cinematic, rock signature sounds like BTD/PE, UV, HM. I don't mind if she takes a whole different approach in sound direction - something isnt even alike to either BTD, UV, HM, L4L, NFR or COCC. Something completely fresh. Come to think of it: Lana is always the best when it comes to being UNPREDICTABLE. She is the queen of that, that's her thing.

3. >15 tracks. I don't think I can deal with another <15 tracks album from Lana. It's never enough (& i want another 10-minute serve) 

4. I don't even care about visuals or MVs or whatever. I believe Lana has come to the point where she can be abstract as she pleases, she doesnt have to prove herself through visuals anymore.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

Top 3 Unreleased you want on the album?

Me

1. Pawn Shop Blues

2. Heart Shaped Box (Cover)

3. I Talk To Jesus

Wild One

Velvet Crowbar

Yes To Heaven.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Going to sleep early to gather my cosmic energy so tomorrow i can be able to conjure & ask the Clow cards about LDR9.

The last time i could feel she talked to me through the cards :oprah: im not lying

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

the only  musical directions that i accept to put unreleaseds on this album is:

1- Catch And Release (twisted, dreamy and dark)

2- Wild One [ ↧ this one ↧ ] (organic, countryside, cigarettes after sex) Ps: And i wish the eat for free cover would be released in this album as well

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

46 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

the only  musical directions that i accept to put unreleaseds on this album is:

1- Catch And Release (twisted, dreamy and dark)

2- Wild One [ ↧ this one ↧ ] (organic, countryside, cigarettes after sex) Ps: And i wish the eat for free cover would be released in this album as well

omg i neeeed the eat for free cover. that song is absolutely beautiful n suits lana so well

4 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

omg i neeeed the eat for free cover. that song is absolutely beautiful n suits lana so well

i always go back to the snippet... her voice is so low and is so deep

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Wasn't there a hint back in the early days of DNC that it was more than three words? With the Neil Krug tease - he's her oldest collaborator and they've worked together for YEARS I mean it has to be her album - what if the title's something like Drowning In The Northern Currents? Something angry yet fatalistic...

13 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

Yes and it definitely fits the icy waves theme.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

wow these leaked lyrics from Waist Deep In Icy Waves are sending me. The automatic writing, damn, can't wait to hear how it sounds

Spoiler

This body, waist deep in icy waves
Tasting sweet wine from beyond the grave
There was something I wanted but didn't say
Juice from green grapes all over my face

I feel so crazy, baby
Crazy, baby
Crazy, crazy, baby, yeah (fuck)

When I look back, tracing fingertips over
Plastic bags, I think I wish I
Could extrapolate
Some small intention
Or maybe get your attention for a minute or two

Breaking my back, taking more sips over
Haunted hags, I speak and I wish I
Could just flap my wings,
Undo all the contention
And throw out this prescription and the other ones too

I feel so crazy, baby
Crazy, baby,
Crazy, crazy, baby, yeah (bitch)

Swimming with Nikki in the Mississippi
Prettiest girl in the heart of Dixie
Hope you like country hicks, these
Men do it like you never could, see

I’d love to see some haunting evil mermaid/sea nymph visuals from the Neil shoot. I came up with a few concepts which I thought would work well with the image Neil gave us:

nk2.jpg

Since LDR likes to bring her friends into her art she could use them as models to create some kind of evil mermaid clan kind of aesthetic 

nk1.jpg
I thought it’d be fun to do a version just with her underwater and overlaying it as a double exposure kind of thing 

This next one is controversial but: 

Spoiler

I call it laser eyes DJDBFJFBFFB
hc.jpg

So *~futuristic~*

hc.gif

1 hour ago, FineChaiNa said:

Wasn't there a hint back in the early days of DNC that it was more than three words? With the Neil Krug tease - he's her oldest collaborator and they've worked together for YEARS I mean it has to be her album - what if the title's something like Drowning In The Northern Currents? Something angry yet fatalistic...

I love this as the title of the 15-minute closing track of the album that Pitchfork hails as the best song of the century. :true:

Serene queen deserves a release so bad, and given the vibes of the neil photo.. it seems fitting for this album perhaps!

also when it comes to visuals, i think i have high hopes, especially given that she was talking about working with rich lee again just last year <3 

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’d love to see some haunting evil mermaid/sea nymph visuals from the Neil shoot. I came up with a few concepts which I thought would work well with the image Neil gave us:

nk2.jpg

Since LDR likes to bring her friends into her art she could use them as models to create some kind of evil mermaid clan kind of aesthetic 

nk1.jpg
I thought it’d be fun to do a version just with her underwater and overlaying it as a double exposure kind of thing 

This next one is controversial but: 

Reveal hidden contents

I call it laser eyes DJDBFJFBFFB
hc.jpg

So *~futuristic~*

hc.gif

Holy fuck this is perfect :trisha::trisha: I need this so bad!!!!

8 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

Me

1. Pawn Shop Blues

3. I Talk To Jesus

1. Hollywood's Dead

2. Unidentified Flying Bill

3. If I Die Young (On & On & On)

9 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

Me

1. Pawn Shop Blues

3. I Talk To Jesus

1. Roses Bloom For You

Other than that none TBH except if they haven't been leaked yet & she reworks them. having an already leaked song unaltered on an album is very uneventful tbh. I'll accept Serene Queen but that's where it ends 4 me

qfrWuBl.png

A wordy album deserves a wordy title. Her Fiona Apple moment is coming.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.