Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

In Missisippi Where My Waist Deep In Icy Waves In Hudson River I Won Fight With Water, Sun, Clouds Listening Birds Singing And Watching Sycamore Trees Where My Clementine And Violet Is Climbing Using Her Little Hands

A standard Lana title

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

13 hours ago, jamesss said:

wait are these real im gullible 

yes

13 hours ago, DLT said:

No, not real.  They’re playing around lol. 

yes it is, its from her single, the title track, coming October 14

DO NOT manifest any cover noooooo.

How about praying for this album to be 100% her own material???

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

DO NOT manifest any cover noooooo.

How about praying for this album to be 100% her own material???

Yep I agree. She has a whole album (allegedly) of covers so she should just release that even though I have to give her props about her choices cause they always fit her albums so damn well

giphy.gif

why do y'all want unreleased songs on the record :deadbanana:

just beg for the 25 unreleased project instead of manifesting them on this record pls :wub:

COTCC MV is what we needed. Dark magic, vintage, 80's slasher werewolf, fairy witch-bitch doing rituals at full moon. :illumilana2::kris::smile:

She was the moment, the best thing from the whole era honestly. 

Wish she delivered this energy to the album, but instead we got a snoozefest of an album with some of her worst songs ever......

17 minutes ago, sad angel forever said:

COTCC MV is what we needed. Dark magic, vintage, 80's slasher werewolf, fairy witch-bitch doing rituals at full moon. :illumilana2::kris::smile:

She was the moment

PERIOD :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

55 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

passing by to manifest electric guitars

guitar-cat.gif

Electric guitar + hard strings + jazzy wind instruments + ambient spacey / nature sounds 

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Electric guitar + strings + ambient spacey / nature sounds 

so true bestie 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

as long as Lana still can keep up with her signature way of composing sentimental melodies then i dont even care how conversational / wordy the album will be.

Songs like hope is a dangerous thing, black bathing suit, Off to the races, Wild at heart, wildflower wildfire, change, arcadia, white dress, etc. can sound as wordy as such but still show how Lana is still capable of puting unique, remarkable melody alongside to them perfectly.

Meanwhile, songs like California is a song that we listen to the lyrical content for most of the time because there's nothing much going on with the melody.

So im not manifesting California in this case.

I was kind of joking yesterday when I said her Fiona Apple album is coming, but I seriously get Idler Wheel vibes, but with orchestra instead of percussion from this album

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Watch Lana sing the opening anthem of the FIFA World Cup in Qatar at the end of November while introducing her new album (the only reasonable reason we don't get any news, but as we know Ben has a good connection to soccer :brows:).

okay guys also i saw this stupid absolutely ridiculous theory on instagram and it actually is making me worry. it was like “lana’s new caption to her newest post has a swan which is in reference to swan song which means she’ll never post on honeymoon again”. first of all, swan song wasn’t the last song in honeymoon. secondly, you whore, i really doubt that lana’s last post would be a selfie of her in a scarface hoodie. thirdly, the swan represents the newest wildflower case collab meaning that there’s a case collab coming soon. get it right.

smh. people wasting their time with bullshit theories like babes. tell me you get no bitches without telling me you get no bitches. “last post on honeymoon”, PLEASE. 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif