Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

here we go with the fights..

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Yeah so definitely not getting a new sound for this album which is disappointing but not surprising. At least she is working with an experienced producer like Jon though. 

what more sounds can lana come up with. i mean she’s done everything nicki-minaj-stan-twitter.gif

Can anyone identify every single person in that room cause idk who these fuckers are the ppl need to know everyone involved w this album we need to start theorizing we need to start checking html codes get the shazam links ready get the german music publications in contact where are the universal employee granddaughters we need to get in touch with them we need to make MOVES ladies!

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

Can anyone identify every single person in that room cause idk who these fuckers are the ppl need to know everyone involved w this album we need to start theorizing we need to start checking html codes get the shazam links ready get the german music publications in contact where are the universal employee granddaughters we need to get in touch with them we need to make MOVES ladies!

THIS

come on girls let's get it to work!!! fbi up in this bitch!!!

research.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Yeah so definitely not getting a new sound for this album which is disappointing but not surprising. At least she is working with an experienced producer like Jon though. 

girl you heard a ten second snippet i-

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

what more sounds can lana come up with. i mean she’s done everything nicki-minaj-stan-twitter.gif

She hasn’t done death metal yet..

5 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

this is a 10 second snippet of ONE song omg :air:

LOL. You’re right. I’m being dramatic. I’m sure she didn’t hire a talented jazz producer to just do piano ballads. 

Someone get UMG Poland on the phone and pretend to be Ben or Ed “Ello Imma lana del reys manager. I need the release date title and tracklist to check for reasons. K thanks. Cheers”

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So she officially considers Paradise as a whole album... love her for that. Unless she's counting AKA instead :um2: (which I'd love too)

I feel like she counts AKA because ever since the COTCC era she’s recognized it a lot

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

you guys listen to a 10 second snippet and judge the whole album:rip:

exactly what im saying like literally relax 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

She hasn’t done death metal yet..

LOL. You’re right. I’m being dramatic. I’m sure she didn’t hire a talented jazz producer to just do piano ballads. 

I'm sure she's gonna serve big time, let's be a little bit more patient! :beyonce:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg