Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

So none of yous are able to screen record and post a link to the snippet for those of us on a social media detox... Toxic ass fandom

Living proof that literacy rates are down in America... I found Elle's post

tenor.gif?itemid=26222673

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ Life is just a bubble and it's filled with air ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

Just now, LOVE said:

So none of yous are able to screen record and post a link to the snippet for those of us on a social media detox... Toxic ass fandom

We are supposed to give a fuck..why exactly?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

20 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

Praying the production is higher quality on LD9 than BB 🙏🏼 The crackling sounds on songs like Sweet Carolina and the title track are so annoying

tbh the imperfections on bb matches the vibe of the album for me, but either way lana herself told this is going to be better than blue banisters so we should give it a shot 

7 minutes ago, Thunder said:

We are supposed to give a fuck..why exactly?

Cruel and unusual behavior

tenor.gif?itemid=26222673

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ Life is just a bubble and it's filled with air ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

OH MY FUCKING GOD I JUST WOKE UP, SAW THE NOTIFICATION & HAD A MELTDOWN IN 10seconds.

MY CARDS DID SUMMON HER AFTER ALL SHOUTOUT TO HIGHER POWER :oprah4::oprah4::oprah4:& ALL OF Y'ALL WHO MANIFESTED THE F OUT OF IT WITH ME.

8 seconds & I love how it sounds already. It literally sounds like The "Glow" card :angie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, LOVE said:

Living proof that literacy rates are down in America... I found Elle's post

heres a link to the snippet

6 hours ago, West Coast said:

A certain person nowhere to be found in that studio :oop2:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

I’ve been away for a while because life happened but I had to come back when Lana posted the snippet! I’m overly excited for the new album, and I’m saying this based on a 10 second snippet that had me on the floor :crai:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

The vocals on the snippet reminded me, very vaguely and I can't really explain why, the post-chorus of cinammon girl ("ah-ahh-ahhh, hold me, love me, touch me honey")

Plus watercolor eyes vibes, as you guys mentioned

(Also I'm new here, nice to meet you💙)

X stands not only for 10, but also for the Greek letter Chi.

Chi or Qi has also another meaning, according to Wikipedia:

In traditional Chinese culture and the East Asian cultural sphere, qi, also ki or ch'i in Wade–Giles romanization is believed to be a vital force forming part of any living entity. Literally meaning "vapor", "air", or "breath", the word qi is often translated as "vital energy", "vital force", "material energy", or simply as "energy".

Believers in qi describe it as a vital force, the flow of which must be unimpeded for health.

We know Honeymoon is "alive and breathing" and Rob spoke of a "beautiful ethereal album". Wouldn't Chi or 𝔛 be a perfect title for such an album?