Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The snippet sounds so gorgeous! Boo to all of y’all complaining about the piano… That short snippet we got of the melody like mmmmm that progression I feel like that ones gonna pull at the heart strings. Lana knows how to do a good gut-wrenching- heart-string-pulling melody and does it amazing everytime

We’re getting another New York album be grateful!

5 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

i think she’s posting in “real-time” simply bc of the way after tagging Jon Batiste he followed her and a few hours ago he wasn’t following her. so i think maybe last night or two nights ago this video was taken. 

the album is definitely not done. 

I feel like she’s been working on this one a while, like maybe even pre chemtrails. She’s been hinting at something literally since right after blue banisters so now the fact that Ben is saying that there’s an album coming soon makes me think that they really do have this planned out. I’m excited

7 hours ago, West Coast said:

well then Lana is yet again caught in a web of lies because she stated several times mastering takes months and by the time her records are done being mastered, she's ready for the next one :derpna3:

I think it depends on the recording schedule, maybe?!? A bunch of tracks could get mastered together if she’s not recording the album all together?! The lead single is always mastered before the whole album is done mixing. 

isnt it the first snippet since nfr era? i mean..she really has to be proud of her current work if she already cant wait to show it to us so she gives us a tiny bits of its sound.

im not counting the blue banisters "snippet" cuz it was album trailer possibly

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

3 minutes ago, venice witch said:

isnt it the first snippet since nfr era? i mean..she really has to be proud of her current work if she already cant wait to show it to us so she gives us a tiny bits of its sound.

im not counting the blue banisters "snippet" cuz it was album trailer possibly

Nan, she also teased Arcadia weeks before release with a snippet. But the snippet game was better with the BB album. 

« Automatic » writing / singing (or meditative writing or something)

jon Batiste 

could this album be her jazziest yet?!? 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Nan, she also teased Arcadia weeks before release with a snippet. But the snippet game was better with the BB album. 

« Automatic » writing / singing (or meditative writing or something)

jon Batiste 

could this album be her jazziest yet?!? 

omg a revival of Gangsta Nancy Sinatra coming :oprah4:

7 hours ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

because i know the truth. it is not manifestation. it is reality as has already been determined.  it will be...

October 14th

I would die for an autumn album in october

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 hour ago, The Love Witch said:

Sounds like we‘re in for another whining over a muffled piano album. I‘m SICK OF IT.

you are... not wrong. :eek2:

muffled piano flops or not. The snippet SNAPPED regardless. Y'all cant tell me otherwise.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

sounds beautiful but not more piano what in the fiona apple is going on

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

nikki lane has an album coming in September so i think we can rule out nothing this September 

Nah they probably will synchronize their releases so they can tour together

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg