Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

54 minutes ago, Ultradealerence said:

Can’t say i’m impressed by the progression of the snippet but its unfair to judge it without having the whole track. i’m thinking this could be an intro and the song to change tempo or it could be the ending of the track as a more stripped back. 

Let’s all manifest the album title to be LDRX, the serve 

Manifesting a Thunder moment 🧘🏻‍♀️🔮

Please stop hoping for some beat change/sudden Shades Of Cool bridge moment. I'm 99% sure the song will be just her voice and the piano (maybe some quiet strings on the background) :)

guys something important to note! :party:

Chemtrails and Blue Banisters were being worked on simultaneously while the former was the first to be finalized. She's probably in a different headspace now since she just has to focus on one body of work instead of finding a way to make two bodies of work become cohesive. Well we can't say for certain since she might be working on her other projects but let's hope not! She might be mixing up collaborators on this album (Jack, Eric, her Dad) to cook up sumn nice so before the piano antis start saying shit let's just wait it out :wub:

The snippet sounds like she's taking vocal cues from White Dress and anything so close to resembling that song is GUARANTEED to be amazing and if Jack has been teasing bombastic songs + if we get Rob's fantastic piano playing it's safe to say we're in for something. and she's singing about New York so CMON :defeated:

I’m wondering if I should or shouldn’t put my input / thoughts on piano again… I get the piano only trope might have been a tad too much after each of her album had at least one or a couple.

i think she’ll add other prod to the piano melody, which is often the core of the song. 

the best way to enter a new Lana era is to let go of expectations. I was let a bit let down at first by COCC because of my expectations / what I wanted it to sound like. BB was already « better » on first listen because I had less expectations (or I had let them go after the three singles).

even back in May/ June, I wanted « sexy summer escapism with retro vibes » from her and, well, her W interview wasn’t hinting at that, so Beyoncé and Broken Bells satisfied my hunger with what I wanted. Anyways, I’m just curious for this record and can’t wait to hear what it sounds like, but if any jazz undertones are there / old Hollywood vibes, I’ll probably be sold. 

Can I please mute the word piano :eek2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i love aka & i call it her first album but i think she is excluding it because she had it pulled from circulation. i would think she's counting paradise. its only an ep but then violet is only an audiobook but in lana's eyes (and ours!) they are both proper albums. if we count aka i guess this would be ldr11 but i say lets count em like lana does! so here comes ldr10!

also the snippet is very beautiful. reminds me of white dress & black bathing suit. i feel like there will be something special about this album since it is number 10. very exciting!

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

i would've wanted more from the snippet because it's not long enough to make a judgement. i miss her raspy and deep voice though:suicide:

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

Shades of Cool just played at the garden center which is one more proof that the album is coming out September 1st if anyone is still in doubt :judgingu3:

As exciting as it is, i truly hope that this is the ONLY snippet we hear from LDRX at this point. I prefer listening to the whole body of work with fresh ears like a virgin, touched for the very first time y'all know? :lolliney:

I'd rather to see her dropping more deets of info, clues, hints, easter eggs more than hearing more snippets.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Honestly, yeah. The deep vocals were GOLD. That's why I really like WW, especially during the verses. However with this new snippet, I feel like she's gonna go low in some parts. She tends to mix her voice a lot these days

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is how you use piano in a song and make full and rich instrumentals. Mind you it was Lana herself who produced it and made all the choices. Where's this energy now? 

I also miss her deep voice, she's been using her high-pitched vocals for years, enough 

I don't even hear piano in the snippet, I hear the strums of a guitar :rip:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.