Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 minutes ago, Venice said:

Am I the only one banning myself from listening to the snippet until further notice so I don't spoil the full exp for myself like every other time :crai:

It’s honestly so short, I’m not sure if there’s something to spoil 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s honestly so short, I’m not sure if there’s something to spoil 

I don't even wanna hear the sound! Omg. I do but I don't :oic2:

4 hours ago, your dealer said:

People are really making a negative judgment out of hearing like 7 words. :awkney2:

I don’t hate the snippet but let’s just all accept everyone’s opinion, people have the right to be skeptical and dislike it and say it, even if it’s 5 seconds long. :P for now most reactions are extremely positive on lanaboards anyway!

With that said, we can tell she’s been practicing automatic writing cause what the heck do these lyrics mean?? :stareney2:

59 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

I'm just happy that she seems excited about the record and her collaboration with Batiste. 

forgot he was in the post for a sec and thought she was collaborating with the dry shampoo company :rip:

16 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

Jack, Nokia and her dad better stay far away from the album and her jobless siblings and friends better not appear in any visuals, photoshoots or covers 
ezgif-5-b867177c5f.gif.8dbf45922b041ea98

I just know Charlie gets all his money from Lana and uses it for his ugly T-Shirt merch. :eartha:

2 hours ago, gsnlp said:

LANA LIKED NEIL’S POST HOES

SHE NEVER LIKES HIS POSTS THAT ARE NOT ABOUT HER

MOVE

i would be so pissed if my friend only supported my work if it was about them 😭😭 shes so funny

Now the dusts settled a little on the snippet I’m in two minds, it’s beautiful but it is still piano the same as what we’ve had for 2 or 3 albums now…but we’ve barely heard it nor may it be representative of the whole album. I just really hope we hear guitars and some more production heavy songs. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Is this our first (unofficial / non announcement /blind) snippet since pre NFR? :illumarina: 

of an unknown song yeah, but we did get a snippet of tjf pre-cocc

8 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I just know Charlie gets all his money from Lana and uses it for his ugly T-Shirt merch. :eartha:

oh please i forgot his ugly merch line :toofloppy: at least now we know who’s funding that shit with our money 

7 hours ago, Thunder said:

Rockefeller, My Umbrella

7:42

Out 9/1/22

wendy-williams-shimmy.gif

please God let a >7 min song to happen

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

There are so many people in the studio with her btw. And I cannot recognize any of them. The guy with the Saruman robe isn't Gabe Simon...Would Lana hire all these people just for one track? :creepna: A thorough investigation is imminent! 

latoya-jackson-searching.gif

2 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

There are so many people in the studio with her btw. And I cannot recognize any of them. The guy with the Saruman robe isn't Gabe Simon...Would Lana hire all these people just for one track? :creepna: A thorough investigation is imminent! 

latoya-jackson-searching.gif

exactly what im saying this has to mean something EVERYBODY MOVE