Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

I want Cult Leader reworked into a new song called Ranch Leader :smile:

It’s about Paul Newman’s ranch dressing

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

a song about a man who lives in a haunted shack in the middle of no where, slaughters cows & goats while yodeling & speaking in tongues, & stands outside during a tornado, hoping it will engulf him & ravage his soul… we need some insanity & horror in lana’s discography :true: :nails:

Thought you were describing Shrek at first. Slay 

56 minutes ago, DCooper said:

The snippet is giving cold autumn breeze, the kind of day where you realize that summer really is over and even though it's a beautiful day you feel that chill for the first time

autumn-leaves.gifautumn-leaves.gifautumn-leaves.gif

I love this so much. Reminds me of VB's release in September, that feeling in that weather. Out of all of them, that's the one I remember the best. Lana in Fall :justride: 

Don’t know if anyone mentioned this already (the pages keep on adding up) but what I do like about the short snippet is that I manage to find connections with the W shoot. Both feel sophisticated somehow. Makes me happy bc I would have loved the W shoot to resemble her next project’s aesthetic… but I’d say it’s unlikely.

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

The snippet is giving cold autumn breeze, the kind of day where you realize that summer really is over and even though it's a beautiful day you feel that chill for the first time

autumn-leaves.gifautumn-leaves.gifautumn-leaves.gif

it's giving October 14

I caved and listened properly JSEBFJSF I really do have a teaspoon’s worth of patience - she sounds ethereal and I love the 'rocker guy' theme she’s always had ALSO I HEAR GUITAR. Right, right?!? That’s def a guitar twsjgnsjdng. The vibe reminds me of NFR though I can't really put my finger on it, or maybe not NFR but something along that vein with the sound. Maybe Honeymoon? Can you see my mind breaking :oic2: I'm streaming both and it's not helping 

Honestly… I’m really really glad she’s still even releasing musique :icant: I remember when she was going to quit waaay back after BTD but here we are, a decade+ later and she's already teasing Violet too :suicide: I've never been into any artist for this long sjezhsje, forever my fave, all the way since my teens. I reeally hope she tours this time! I'd love to see her perform these kinds of intimate moods IRL. She seems a lot happier too.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611bf6d258d1f96e23332

tbh the only moment that i will feel completely relieved when i see a post about the next tour... i need to se her live again..... she can fucking only moan on the mic and i'd still buy the ticket to see her

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

4 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

tbh the only moment that i will feel completely relieved when i see a post about the next tour... i need to se her live again..... she can fucking only moan on the mic and i'd still buy the ticket to see her

and then we wake up and realize she's only singing with nikki lane now 

3 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

she can fucking only moan on the mic and i'd still buy the ticket to see her

In that case that's why I'd buy the ticket :yesnod:

in other news, I still can't stop playing the snippeT. HELP.

BUT ALSO

A LIL PARTY NEVER HURT NOBODY

AbleApprehensiveDolphin-size_restricted.

47 minutes ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

it's giving October 14

It honestly is. Now I'm wondering if Miss Eartha Clit really is the true insider that we've all been waiting for :oprah2:

so if she liked that Neil post, then something really is happening in September. which starts in a week. I am demanding patiently waiting for more posts very soon 

we want hints, teasers, lyrics, snippets, photos, drama, miss Rey :sideeye: