Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Sometimes yeah but have you seen the pictures she shot for the German version of ANTM? 💀💀

profile:mag-maxwidth-1280

not Chunk being on Heidi Klum’s payroll :lmao::rollin:someone has to pay her i guess

the fact that this snippet didn't give us false hopes about the album unlike TJF snippet:flutter:

The ones who think the album has heavy production and the other ones who think the album has full of piano still remain:smile2:

And i love how she isn't spoiling so much about the new album:agree:

I fell asleep listening to the snippet looping and I think it messed up with my brain :icant:

I don't know if it was an actual dream or my half asleep self creating mental images but I saw the album trailer and it was just a W Magazine BTS video with the Rockefeller song (she was totally submerged and came out of the water which doesn't make sense at all cause her hair was not wet in any of the pictures :thumb2:).

My mind was not powerful enough to hear anything else from the song probably cause I was actually hearing the same 10 seconds over and over again :hide:

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, sad angel forever said:

Imagine Dan Heath Daddy involved with the album :thirst::cumming2::crying4:

Remembering how he made his first appearance on a Lana album in over half a decade only for it to end up being 15 seconds of off key strings you heard in the background of one (1) song :hide::crai:

10 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I hope this isn’t inappropriate but always have anxiety before Lana releases music, like I’m not going to be alive for it? I’m not suicidal or anything. I can’t really explain it. Like I always hope it isn’t too long away so I get to hear it.  Maybe it’s depression speaking I dunno, health has been poor lately maybe that. So the whole things making me feel mixed emotions. 

omg this is so me

I wonder if the guitar picture means something about the album sound or if it's just a random picture cause she liked the design on it.

I would mind some acoustic guitar tracks (either slow tracks Sirens-style or beachy bops like Wayamaya or even a hybrid like that Yayo demo). As long as it isn't country... which I don't hate but don't really prefer :bebe:

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, bored said:

Love, Lust For Life, White Mustang, Doin Time, Fuck It I Love You, The Greatest, Norman Fucking Rockwell, Bartender, Happiness Is A Butterfly, Chemtrails Over The Country Club, White Dress, Arcadia, Arcadia (second version) and Blue Banisters...

I'm really confused by your comment

No need to b hostile its been a while since a new music video and i wanna enjoy another one whats wrong w that? ZG1LZIz.gif

UV/Honeymoon

My routine during pre-release

Months before release aka silence- anticipation, theories, silent craziness on every single detail

First single- cool but I want album NOW

Preorder dropped- unpatiency, craziness, don't know what to do

Few days before release- strange "anxiety" "fear" but feel excited and many different emotions at the same time 

Day before- don't have feeling I'm waiting for album like I wouldn't even care it's out but at the evening I'm starting feeling that

Release- feels nothing, emptiness and like nothing else I click really fast "PLAY THE ALBUM" and going crazy in first song

Post your anticipation routine guys :kiss2:

14 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

My routine during pre-release

Months before release aka silence- anticipation, theories, silent craziness on every single detail

First single- cool but I want album NOW

Preorder dropped- unpatiency, craziness, don't know what to do

Few days before release- strange "anxiety" "fear" but feel excited and many different emotions at the same time 

Day before- don't have feeling I'm waiting for album like I wouldn't even care it's out but at the evening I'm starting feeling that

Release- feels nothing, emptiness and like nothing else I click really fast "PLAY THE ALBUM" and going crazy in first song

Post your anticipation routine guys :kiss2:

Love this!

mine:

Months before release: couldn’t care less for an album because I am still very much vibing to her latest release. If there is a song title dropped in an interview: cool, but I won’t be too excited, especially if it’s been revealed the days following her latest release. Bonus for caring even less: when a timeframe has been given by her that won’t come through. 

First real clue of an actual album / lead coming (could be a snippet, an interview or a reliable insider posting): losing my shit, can’t do anything else for that day, obsessively posting here, expecting news any second. 

days after that: realizing I should calm down and that my whole life shouldn’t revolve around her. 

Lead single dropped: strangely calm and happy. If the single is good: I want more two days after. If it’s VB level: I can wait for the album a bit longer. Posting on LB whenever a thought pops into my head. FOMO one of her posts. 

silent weeks following lead:realizing I should calm down and that my whole life shouldn’t revolve around her. 

preorder dropped with single: can’t take it anymore, speculating endlessly about the tracklist and what the album will sound like. Big FOMO that insiders spilled here. 

Ten days before release: FOMO the album will leak, that I won’t be able to listen to it and that I won’t be able to share my thoughts with LB (haha). 

First listen or release day: usually calm, album in repeat, thinking if the album is « in sync » with my own life. Happy, waiting for her official post or MV or whatever.