Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

claiming track 15

I'd love to think it's a >15 tracks album

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

12 tracks. No unreleased/leaked material. 2 tracks over 10 minutes long (track 6 and track 12). Opening track is 8 minutes long. One interlude (track 7, produced by Antonoff) with a distorted suburbia-gone-wrong soundscape à la LA Who Am I to Love You as the album changes from East Coast jazzy richness to ambient spacey contemplation. Last two tracks are produced by Antonoff, track 13 is the automatic singing track they recorded in April, while track 14 (final track) is Venice Bitch's old wise sister. The rest of the tracks are produced by Rick Nowels, Jon Batiste, Drew Erickson, Father John Misty, and Jonathan White. No tracks under 5 minutes. The first half is all about New York, while the second half is about San Francisco and LA. Will be dropped digitally on the last day of the Grammy deadline to troll her competition, as she gets a 10.0 score from Pitchfork. The album will be submitted - and accepted - in the Jazz category. Lana will win AOTY and Best Jazz Vocal Album. Lana cites Miles Davis, Billie Holiday and John Coltrane as her biggest inspirations. Lead single is track 3 (MV shot in NY). Second single's MV is shot in California (San Francisco).

:true::nails::silly:

Claiming track 8, I'll mark that in my full album review :oprah3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

LFL had 16 and we all know how LB feels about it’s cohesiveness :true:

BB had 15, but maybe it would have been better at 14.

NFR had 14 and though it’s not her most cohesive, it’s just diverse enough IMO. 

HM had 14 if you count the interlude. perfection in cohesiveness.

COCC had 11. For that type of album, it was perfect (my main « problem » with it is that it’s still mostly an album about her art and I don’t connect with some sons because of it). 

UV’s standard edition had 11. Love most of the bonus tracks, but don’t see them as part of UV’s story. 

So, I’d wish for 12 or 13 songs. One that is over 6 min would be a dream. Cover if it fits (but there’s a whole album of them coming up, so…). Maybe a leaked song if it really fits the album, but I don’t think it will. 

I predict 13 tracks to mirror the foggy vibes, and I claim the final track, a 9 minute jaw-dropping ghost story that explores her karmic lineage in a very mysterious and thought-provoking way :legend: