Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Im a delusional whore so here are my thoughts:

1. They were probably recording LDR11 LDR12 LDR13 newer new material, but nothing related to LDR9/X since its settled its done its finished.

2. They  were probably recording a buzz single / side promo song like "Looking for America" which is not included, can be done overnight & will be dropped alongside with the album rollout.

3. They were probably in the last stages of mixing / remastering the album

4. They were listening to the completed album atp

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

this is the man who stripped Chemtrails back even FURTHER when Lana said it needed to “hit harder”.

Yeah, about that… Not to burst your bubble but… Lana mentioned this in an interview once… Jack stated at least three times that they wanted stripped back / genuine production and that she wanted to go smaller. Love her with all of my heart, but she said so many things that didn’t come through over the years that Jack is more reliable at this point. Plus WFWF is another example of her having her hands on the wheel all the time : it’s a beautiful song, but it didn’t need Mike Fucking Dean if she ended up having a song that her LFL team could have produced. 

Okay so if yesterday was piano argument day and today was Jack argument day does that mean tomorrow is unreleased songs on albums argument day or country music argument day? I get mixed up sometimes sorry 🤪 

8 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Okay so if yesterday was piano argument day and today was Jack argument day does that mean tomorrow is unreleased songs on albums argument day or country music argument day? I get mixed up sometimes sorry 🤪 

:omfg2::gclap::gclap::gclap:

yep this seems about right. And we’re gonna repeat ourselves over and over again on each topic. No wonder we get to a 1000 pages when the album is finally out (or leaked :gasp:)

so she's working with jack again for the fourth time we absolutely have not won !

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I like to joke about Jack and I don't prefer his piano work but he does amazing with electric guitar/bass (Venice Bitch, MAC's last part, the solo on The Greatest...) so I'm excited as long as he brings out the heat for this record. 

Also just based on the diversity of her collaborators I know this album is going to be a serve I'm so excited :icant:

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Also just based on the diversity of her collaborators I know this album is going to be a serve I'm so excited :icant:

Or an incohesive  mess like BB and LfL :icant:

58 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

my point is, if the problem was jack

you guys wouldn't complain about the ballads on blue banisters, ofc he has his signature sound but if lana wants piano she will use it with anyone she feels like 

Yeah I thought BB proved that Lana is the only one responsible for the simple piano ballads. If you look at the albums he has produced for Taylor, St. Vincent, and Lorde, you can tell that he is capable of switching his sound. 

Oh Heaven, what did I wake up to? 

But we knew there's at least one Jack song on the album (or maybe there's more, who knows?). Anyways, I'm not mad Jack is involved 'cause he can produce good music. Hopefully they had the same energy when they recorded Fuck It - I Love You; Venice Bitch and The Greatest.

I would die for another The Greatest chorus moment :trisha::crying:

i do not personally complain bout miss del rey working with jack again. they together have made songs like venice FUCKING bitch, tulsa jesus FREAK, mariners apartment complex aka one of best lana songs ever, and white dress. i do not know why yall are talking shit on him when he and lana are a perfect match when it comes to creating beautiful melodies and all. im happy for lana to be working with so many producers on this one. its gonna be a dope shit i can already tell 
stantwitter-carlostanked.gif

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

oh and btw im very happy for Lana to be getting that much attention these days. she might finally feel support from music world and have some good energy to be creating beautiful stuff full of emotions and cruel romances

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

I don’t want her working with so many producers tbh, the album won’t be as cohesive if there are multiple producers working on songs

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, venice witch said:

i do not personally complain bout miss del rey working with jack again. they together have made songs like venice FUCKING bitch, tulsa jesus FREAK, mariners apartment complex aka one of best lana songs ever, and white dress. i do not know why yall are talking shit on him when he and lana are a perfect match when it comes to creating beautiful melodies and all. im happy for lana to be working with so many producers on this one. its gonna be a dope shit i can already tell 
stantwitter-carlostanked.gif

Right?

He produced an AOTY and SOTY Grammy nominees :smokes:

The timeline is funny. We had some teasing last year right after BB, a lot in April-May but then everything stopped and now we have 2 instances of Lana in the studio back to back :um2:

Maybe she finished the record some time ago but got really inspired by her recent travels and wanted to record some more stuff. She also talked about having a bit of a writers block so maybe that's why she took some time off (or just to rest cause Miss Lanita has been working non stop since her debut :crying4:

giphy.gif